Windows 10: Office 10 Not Activating

Discus and support Office 10 Not Activating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today I started getting this error saying my office 2010 isn't activated. [img] Then I get this error when I try to reactivate it by hitting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Soapm, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Soapm Win User

Office 10 Not Activating

Today I started getting this error saying my office 2010 isn't activated.

Office 10 Not Activating [​IMG]

Then I get this error when I try to reactivate it by hitting the change product key button?

Office 10 Not Activating [​IMG]

Anybody know what gives or how I can get around this to reactivate my office before the trial period runs out?

:)

Soapm, Mar 3, 2020
  2. HiSpeed Win User

MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Office 10 Not Activating

Windows 10 Activation and Office installation

About 2 years ago I received an invitation for the free upgrade to Windows 10. I agreed and installed it. Windows 10 had been working fine but recently after one of the updates it started to suggest to activate after every login. Also Office 2016 apps started
    to show as Unlicensed and keep stopping. I couldn't find how to activate Win 10 and decided to reinstall Office. Unfortunately several attempts to reinstall Office failed. I suspect my Office installation issue somehow related to the fact that Windows 10 is
    not activated. I don't recall any warning that this free Windows 10 upgrade would last only limited time. I will appreciate any hints on further steps.

Thank you.

Leonid_233, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Office 10 Not Activating

1. Office 10 Not Activating - Similar Threads - Office Activating

2. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  3. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  4. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  5. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office Activation Issues: Hi,I had to reformat my computer because it became corrupt. I saved my programs, personal files, but I didn't back up the registry where the key file would be stored?. I do still have the Office folder saved. I do have the key saved via purchase receipt though. I did a fresh...
  6. Microsoft Office Activation Issues

7. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  8. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  9. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

10. activating office 2013 on windows 7

activating office 2013 on windows 7: how to activate office 2013 on windows 7. Servr won't respnd to connec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-office-2013-on-windows-7/90a4f3f1-af95-4fc9-8dae-fbbd278d9b6f