Windows 10: Office 10 - Outlook Calendar App- how do I search for an event

Discus and support Office 10 - Outlook Calendar App- how do I search for an event in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Office 10 - Outlook Calendar App- how do I search for an event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnMoroz, Jun 28, 2020.

1. JohnMoroz Win User

Office 10 - Outlook Calendar App- how do I search for an event

:)

JohnMoroz, Jun 28, 2020
  2. San9 Win User

iPhone calendar events not appearing in Outlook calendar

Hello, I am am using the Outlook app through a web browser and the iPhone 5s Calendar app.

On my iPhone 5s calendar app, I can see my Outlook calendar events immediately after adding a new event in the Outlook calendar through a web browser.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get my iPhone calendar events to appear in my Outlook calendar. I can't use a locally installed iTunes to try and sync to a locally installed Outlook at a different workstation PC each time an event is added on my iPhone.

Can anyone suggest what I could do to get my iPhone Calendar events to appear in my Outlook Calendar? Many thanks.

3. Surface Pro 3 Calendar app and Outlook Calendar

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• How exactly did you setup the events in the calendar? Did you set up the events from Office 365 or from web browser?

• Did you created the recurring event in the calendar?

• When you say '’How can I disconnect the resident Calendar app from my Outlook Calendar’' are you trying to remove the calendar from Office 365 client?
    If you refer to the calendar app, I would like to inform you that calendar app will not sync automatically
    Office 365 events until you do not configure it manually.

Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 28, 2020
  4. JJG10 Win User

How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event.

Can someone help me here?

Thank you.

JJG10, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Office 10 - Outlook Calendar App- how do I search for an event - Similar Threads - Office Outlook Calendar

2. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  3. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  4. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  5. How to print an Event in Windows Calendar app, not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to print an Event in Windows Calendar app, not outlook: The searches I did all discussed how to print in Outlook Calendar, but I need print instructions short of a screenshot, for the Windows calendar app.Right now, I want to print an event....
  6. How to print an Event in Windows Calendar app, not outlook

How to print an Event in Windows Calendar app, not outlook: The searches I did all discussed how to print in Outlook Calendar, but I need print instructions short of a screenshot, for the Windows calendar app.Right now, I want to print an event....
  7. Calendar App outlook

Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  8. Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar

Windows 10 Calendar app does not sync with Office 365 Outlook calendar: How do I sync the Calendar app calendar with my Office 365 Outlook? I have checked all sync settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. I'm running Windows 10 1809 on my computer. When I go to Calendar in Outlook, the rotating dot circle keeps running and doesn't...
  9. Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???: The Basics Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the...
  10. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.: How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event. Can someone help me...