Windows 10: Office 2010 double arrow icons

Discus and support Office 2010 double arrow icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i have a little problem. I have installed 4 days ago Office 2010(32 bit) on my laptop and when i put the office 2010 icons on desktop, they appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Julian9000, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Office 2010 double arrow icons

Hi, i have a little problem. I have installed 4 days ago Office 2010(32 bit) on my laptop and when i put the office 2010 icons on desktop, they appear with two blue arrows. How i can resolve it?

Office 2010 double arrow icons 4b1bcddc-4073-4937-873c-aa62f975d7e3?upload=true.jpg

Office 2010 double arrow icons 10ef1ded-147d-4afe-b522-a8c600d4aa25?upload=true.jpg

:)

Julian9000, Feb 10, 2019
  2. rkd2999 Win User

New double blue arrows for shortcut overlay?

Rebuilding the icon cache worked for me (*).
    Icon Cache - Rebuild in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

I was mainly noticing the double blue arrows on Office 2010 document icons. This was happening in my standard account. It occurred to me to log into my Administrator account and see if the problem was happening there too. It wasn't. Then I decided to rebuild the icon cache for the standard account. This worked -- the blue arrows are now gone on Office document icons. I prefer this solution as it is fairly benign (i.e. it doesn't involve messing around in the Registry).

(* I am still seeing the double arrows on Office 2010 program shortcuts, but that does not bother me much. I rarely use those shortcuts; I usually open Office documents directly. Those are no longer showing the blue arrows so that's good enough for me).

rkd2999, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Double Blue Arrows on 2013 Office icons after Windows 10 update

Good Morning,

I found out that after the most recent update to windows 10 any office icon that I pinned to the task bar had these double blue arrows. If I unpinned it from the task bar then the arrows went away, however when I re launched excel for instance the double
    blue arrows were still there even if it wasn't pinned to the task bar.

Thanks,

Brad Dale

Brad Dale iNetworks, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Office 2010 double arrow icons

Double Blue Arrows on 2013 Office icons after Windows 10 update

After the latest windows 10 update, my office 2013 icons now have double blue arrows. What do the arrows mean

Office 2010 double arrow icons d3110af7-3508-48de-8580-1bba1b591a15.png

ShOcKwAvE5SiX, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Office 2010 double arrow icons

1. Office 2010 double arrow icons - Similar Threads - Office 2010 double

2. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  3. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double blue arrow: why i cant get of this double arrow ? i already use the properties way . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-blue-arrow/e1e4ff28-6961-4cf3-a0b4-979c6a05eca0
  4. Double blue arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Double Arrows . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double Arrows . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.This issue, might seem trivial. But it does, bother me.If you look, at the picture. You'll see, the double arrows. In front, of each picture?I'm not sure, what I loaded. Or, did. To 'cause these arrows to start.Is there, any...
  6. Double Arrows . . .

Double Arrows . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.This issue, might seem trivial. But it does, bother me.If you look, at the picture. You'll see, the double arrows. In front, of each picture?I'm not sure, what I loaded. Or, did. To 'cause these arrows to start.Is there, any...
  7. Double Arrows . . .

8. Double Arrow Pointer

Double Arrow Pointer: Re: Paint on Windows 10 In Paint, when I create a text box and want to extend it wider than default size, the pointer is on an angle so difficult very to stretch horizontally. I am sure this is a change so must be a fix?...
  9. Double Office Icons

Double Office Icons: Hello, About a month ago, I got a new computer for university. The computer came in with a trail version of office, which I got rid of, and later installed it again, this time with the university credentials. The problem is that I have a pair of duplicate icons in my "All...
  10. Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010: Today I did a clean install. When I tried to install my copy of Office 2010 I could not register it and had to call the 866 number and it said the copy was not valid. transferred to a real person. He had me read the Key three times to him and then told me to go to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arrows on office 2010 icons