Windows 10: Office 2010 Excel: two sheets

Discus and support Office 2010 Excel: two sheets in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have Office 2010 and I know there is some trick to do this, but I cannot find it anywhere. I have two monitors and at work I have the same setup.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AirPower4ever, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Office 2010 Excel: two sheets

I have Office 2010 and I know there is some trick to do this, but I cannot find it anywhere. I have two monitors and at work I have the same setup. Person who use to work there I heard said it was a hack that they added to my system so I don't know what that is.

Here is what I currently do at home though. Two Excel files, let's say one is called Bulbs and the other Roof. To view both files I would open Bulb first, then go to run and type excel. A blank excel launches, then I go to File > Open and then I locate the Roof file and then I have both files open in two different windows where I can move one to one monitor and the other to another. This way I can see both at the same time

At work though because of the hack all I do is launch excel files and they all open in their own windows. Can someone explain how I can do this for my home system? Can this also be done with different versions of Office Excel? I believe the one at work is Office 2013

:)

AirPower4ever, Apr 5, 2019

2. Find Replace in Excel Mobile 2010

i have the german market place version installed. This is what I've done:

- Open existing excel file

- Search for a string that is part of some cells in the excel sheet

- Result: Excel seems to search some seconds then it returns to the sheet. No found cell marked no dialog to search further

Then created a new sheet with excel, added some words to some cells, searched for them and same result. No response that something was found and no dialog to search further.

I use an official wm6.5 rom with office 6.1 preinstalled and updated over market place to office 2010.

The preinstalled version does not have this problems and if i uninstall office 2010 the search with the restored office 6.1 works as it should

Thunder 141, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Rajesh S Win User

Office 2010 Excel: two sheets

Better overview of different sheets in Microsoft Excel

I would like to suggest you a simple method to create Hyperlink of Sheet Name for easy navigation.

Office 2010 Excel: two sheets Tzy3c.png

How it works:

• Press Ctrl+K to open the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
    • Click the Place in This Document button.
    • Then link to the sheet, select Sheet name from Cell Reference & press OK.
    • In Type the Cell reference write the Cell address which you want to
      attach with Sheet's Hyperlink.

Note,

• Repeat Step 1 to 3 for other Sheets.
    • Using this method you can create Sheet's Name list in desire order.

Rajesh S, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Office 2010 Excel: two sheets

1. Office 2010 Excel: two sheets - Similar Threads - Office 2010 Excel

2. Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Hyperlinks." on excel sheets: I must remove hyperlink, You, MS said "Right-click, and then click Remove Hyperlinks." no such options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-hyperlinks-on-excel-sheets/6acbf63f-dc35-459f-8f6d-11824562a917
  3. Excel 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel 2010: I want to freeze the top 6 rows and columns 1, 2, and 3, I got it to do more than that but I want just the one I have mentioned. It is critical to the project I am working on, if I can't, I will have to think of something else. Is this even possible????...
  4. Excel 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel 2010: I want to freeze the top 6 rows and columns 1, 2, and 3, I got it to do more than that but I want just the one I have mentioned. It is critical to the project I am working on, if I can't, I will have to think of something else. Is this even possible????...
  5. Excel 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  7. Excel work sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel work sheet: I have recovered lost/deleted excel worksheet from my HDD by 'minitool power data recovery software'. But when open "format or file extension is not valid" msg window comes. how can I recover my worksheet....
  8. Unable to Refresh Excel Sheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Refresh Excel Sheet: I have a DAQ system that's sending data to the computer and creating a .csv file. I want to have the sheet refreshed every X seconds/minutes without having to close the file and open it every time. This file is read-only. And when I go to the Data tab and click the arrow on...
  9. Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel 2010 Document Inspector reports hidden sheets, not shown in VBA: I have a worksheet with 14 tabs along the bottom. I've had the worksheet for many years - creation date is 16 November 1997 -and it's evolved over time to be more and more useful. Obviously been through many versions of Excel. It has several user functions and VBA procedures....
  10. Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated computer with Excel sheet opened and now the excel sheet is deleted.: I updated my computer on Friday and I believe I left an excel sheet I was working on open when I set it to "update and shut down". Now, on Monday, I tried to open the document. it opened, I saved it, and then the whole document went white and the mouse showed it was loading....