Windows 10: Office 2010, Outlook: Incoming mail now coming into 'Deleted' mail box

Discus and support Office 2010, Outlook: Incoming mail now coming into 'Deleted' mail box in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10, 64 bit, version 20H2, build 19402.630. I understand that Microsoft has dropped support for Office 2010 which I still have on my computer.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Sasha100, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Sasha100 Win User

Office 2010, Outlook: Incoming mail now coming into 'Deleted' mail box

Windows 10, 64 bit, version 20H2, build 19402.630. I understand that Microsoft has dropped support for Office 2010 which I still have on my computer. After all these years of having no issues, for the past several days all incoming emails are going to the 'deleted' mailbox. Does anyone know how to fix this? Are other people all of a sudden having issues with Office 10 now that support has been dropped? Thanks for any help or advice.

:)

Sasha100, Dec 10, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Jizzler Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

Change from IMAP to POP3, if supported by the email server, and make sure that "Leave a copy of messages on the server" is checked.

Otherwise, I wonder if changing where delete items goes, and unsubscribing the folder will work?

Office 2010, Outlook: Incoming mail now coming into 'Deleted' mail box [​IMG]

Example is with Gmail and it's All Mail folder, but if not, can create a folder for the the same purpose.

Jizzler, Dec 10, 2020
  4. dmcmillen Win User

Cannot access yahoo mail via Outlook 2010

Windows 10 Pro 1909, Outlook 2010, Yahoo full featured mail, no account key or 2-step verification enabled

I have several yahoo mail (full featured) accounts and I have never been able to access them through Outlook 2010. No problems with web access thru any browser. Here are the settings:

Incoming Mail (POP) Server
    Server - pop.mail.yahoo.com
    Port - 995
    Requires SSL - Yes

Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
    Server - smtp.mail.yahoo.com
    Port - 465 or 587
    Requires SSL - Yes
    Requires TLS - Yes (if available)
    Requires authentication - Yes

Login info
    User Name: everything to the left of the @ sign in the email address
    e.g., name for L: [email protected]
    Password - Account password.
    Requires authentication - Yes

Server always rejects the logon attempt:

I have read where yahoo requires an app password or DMARC authentifcation but I don't know whether that is true or not. If so I don't think I would be able to access my yahoo account through Outlook 2010. Any way I would appreciate some help here. Note: I have configured many email accounts via Outlook (now 2010) thru pop servers and currently have gmail accounts receiving and sending mail thru outlook as well as emails that I host thru my own domain.

The reason I would like to get the yahoo accounts working thru Outlook is that I have a need to use alias addresses and yahoo supports 500 disposable (alias) email addresses per account.

dmcmillen, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Office 2010, Outlook: Incoming mail now coming into 'Deleted' mail box - Similar Threads - Office 2010 Outlook

2. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mails missing from Outlook 2010: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop with Office 2010 ! installed on it. I noticed yesterday that a groop of mails in the Inbox pane is missing. The missing group begins from October 12 to November 7.I tried System Restore' it did not help.Will appreciate if somebody...
  3. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mails missing from Outlook 2010: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop with Office 2010 ! installed on it. I noticed yesterday that a groop of mails in the Inbox pane is missing. The missing group begins from October 12 to November 7.I tried System Restore' it did not help.Will appreciate if somebody...
  4. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account

No incoming Mail app alerts for Outlook account: Since July's update I'm not receiving mail alerts anymore for my Outlook account when the Mail app is closed. The moment I open the app all alerts flows in. My Gmail account in the very same app is working fine.I'm using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.2134What I tried:-...
  6. NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!: hello, I need HELP, i have not been able to update my email. new messages have not come in since 15th March https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-incoming-mails/8d0bbd0b-c2e3-4b21-bd95-ea76adc2e447
  7. NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!

NO INCOMING MAILS!!!!!: hello, I need HELP, i have not been able to update my email. new messages have not come in since 15th March https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-incoming-mails/8d0bbd0b-c2e3-4b21-bd95-ea76adc2e447
  8. Windows Mail: Incoming Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail: Incoming Mail: For some contacts in my address book, I don't see the Name / Surname appear in the inbox section. Even if in the "Contacts" section I have registered the person with his Name / Surname / Email, when I receive their emails I do not see the person's Name / Surname but only his...
  9. Windows Mail: Incoming Mail

Windows Mail: Incoming Mail: For some contacts in my address book, I don't see the Name / Surname appear in the inbox section. Even if in the "Contacts" section I have registered the person with his Name / Surname / Email, when I receive their emails I do not see the person's Name / Surname but only his...
  10. Cannot manage mail rules and notifications in Office 2010 Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot manage mail rules and notifications in Office 2010 Outlook: Hi folks, couple of days ago I noticed that my Outlook rules for sorting incoming mail into folders are no more honoured. I went to "manage rules and notifications" in the menu, and after clicking on it something blinked on the screen and I received notification "operation...