Windows 10: office 2010 pic viewer can NOT be selected as favorite to open jpg's or any other picture file

Discus and support office 2010 pic viewer can NOT be selected as favorite to open jpg's or any other picture file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows pays no attention id I select office as my picture app. It opens the current jpg with office but keeps paint as the favorite. The next jpg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John6528, Sep 24, 2018.

1. John6528 Win User

office 2010 pic viewer can NOT be selected as favorite to open jpg's or any other picture file

Windows pays no attention id I select office as my picture app. It opens the current jpg with office but keeps paint as the favorite. The next jpg clicked will be opened with paint.

As a quick fix I deleted mspaint.exe. Now windows just asks what app I want to use every time even though I try to make office my favorite. Very frustrating. This a new update of windows 10. Installed it keeping only personal files, not apps and programs.

John

:)

John6528, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    favorite picture in wp10

Hi,

It is easy to add a picture to favorites on your Windows 10 Mobile. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to the Photos app.
    • Mark your favorite photos by selecting the heart icon on any photo.
    • To see all your favorites, go to Albums>
      Favorites.

To see a rotating display of your favorite photos on the Photos tile on home screen, open the
    Photos app > See more (...)
    > Settings, and under
    Tile, select
    Favorites.

Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

office 2010 pic viewer can NOT be selected as favorite to open jpg's or any other picture file

Excel files open very slowly

I've been having problems with slow opening of Excel 2010 files. I selected Office 2010 from the list of installed programs and selected the repair option. This solved my problem.

Steve C, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. office 2010 pic viewer can NOT be selected as favorite to open jpg's or any other picture file - Similar Threads - office 2010 pic

2. How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can downloaded videos change into jpg pics?: Hello beautiful people, I swear I'm not crazy but I have a video library I downloaded using 4K video down loader. I have used it for years without a problem. My computer storage was filling up so I moved about 200 GB's to an external HDD. Today I needed to access some videos...
  3. .jpg file pictures corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .jpg file pictures corrupt: Some of my pictures are corrupt. I can't see the pictures. The error message tells me that the .jpg is not supported. This is only happening with one file folder. Anyway to fix it?...
  4. jpg file not open

jpg file not open: when I open the JPG file that it show the error "It appear that we don't support this file format" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-file-not-open/95f60993-27de-4d6b-921a-cc7e048a516c
  5. not open jpg file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not open jpg file: package failed updates dependency or conflict validation messege show when jpg file open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-open-jpg-file/bae427ee-1750-4225-91c1-ce391fc9983f
  6. Can not open picture files

Can not open picture files: I can not open my picture file, even though it was before. After I clicked a picture file, a note : the app didn't start; will appear. Is there any way to fix this problems?...
  7. Opening JPG files?

in Browsers and Email
    Opening JPG files?: He guys! Just wondering if you can program windows to open up JPG image files via the Edge Browser? 14761
  8. Office 2010 cannot open malfunction.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 cannot open malfunction.: *Sad Hi everyone,I could do with some help,please. I have always used Microsoft Office 2010, ( Outlook) to recieve my emails. It was working perfectly up and until Tuesday (yesterday). When I started it up today, it refused to open . It went through the normal procedure...
  9. Win will not open office 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win will not open office 2010: Gives me a message about single image cannot find files. ranoffcat that says office not installed, its in my list of apps, all sections word, excel,etc. I do have my activation key, and all office apps worked with win7.. where do I go from here to fix it. Never mind got it...
  10. How to return pixia as default jpg file viewer/opener

in Windows 10 Support
    How to return pixia as default jpg file viewer/opener: I activated win10 MSpaint and it "captured" all my files as the primary file opener. When I go to default files to change win 10 settings is does not show pixia as a choice. It used to because that's how I set it up two years ago. thanks for all help that comes in very...