Windows 10: Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

Discus and support Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Getting this error when I try to open Microsoft Office products now. I've never had this issue and tonight it started up. [img] I tried completely... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by flightmedic, May 8, 2019.

1. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

Getting this error when I try to open Microsoft Office products now. I've never had this issue and tonight it started up.

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform [​IMG]

I tried completely uninstalling with no luck. Tried all the tricks I found online using regedit, without luck. Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

:)

flightmedic, May 8, 2019
  2. meeranekkeri, May 8, 2019
  3. Error code:0x8007007B while activation of MS-Office Pro Plus 2010

One month ago, I have undergone a virus software attack leading to reset of my pc, all of my files were intact, just applications and features were removed. Then I installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and now I am getting this notifications regarding activation key. Look at the screenshot below.

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform 141xA.png

Then, I entered Product key, it was perfectly accepted and the and the installation process was then completed.
    Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform mwtPp.png

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform jLmQc.png

But, then, when I relaunched the programme, it again asked me for activation Key. However times I enter and make my MS product validated, in the very next time, it always shows me that obnoxious Activation Wizard.

I have seen this discussion, none of the workarounds suggested there, worked for me. I never got an run as administrator option upon right click, which was one of the suggestions stated there.

Also, followed some discussions like this, this and this, but those are different problems.

Just the link of discussion in MS site was reasonable, but that didn't solve my problem.

Any way out?

user606852, May 8, 2019
  4. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

Error 1920. Service 'Office Software Protection Platform'

Hi!

Check this link
    https://www.how2fixerror.com/fix-ms-office-inst...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

juan de jm, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

1. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform - Similar Threads - Office 2010 Pro

2. office 2010

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office 2010: After a reset of windows 10 I lost many apps. Microsoft Office 2010, Excel 2010 & Power Point 2010. If I can find the same version will it be supported by windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2010/54c65a2f-beeb-4b84-99ab-7fb74c5fae9d"
  3. Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10: Years ago when I was associated w/ a university I legally received a copy of MS Office Pro Plus 2010. I installed it on my Win-7 machine and have been using it for several years. I recently bought a Dell laptop (XPS 13 9365/ 8th gen Intel i7) with Win-10 installed. I wanted...
  4. Office 2010 update error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 update error: This is the SECOND time this has happened to me on 2 different machines. I cannot for the life of me figure out why. The reapir/fix it doesn't work and the other machine I had to UNINSTALL office 2010 and reinstall to fix the issue, I am getting REALLY tired of doing this...
  5. Office software protection platform service related issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office software protection platform service related issue: Hello people, I have been facing an issue to start Office software protection platform service, the error message shows ' Error 2 the system cannot find the file specified'.I was trying to install Office2016. According to various sources, I have done the following things -...
  6. Office 2013 Pro Plus Customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 Pro Plus Customization: I have a copy of Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus I got through work. The thing is most of the programs I don't need, and I would like to select which I want to install, but there doesn't seem to be a way to customize the install. Does anyone know if this is possible with...
  7. Office 2010

Office 2010: Hi. I have had office 2010 for a long time working okay. Today I went to use word to make a presentation with some clip art and on the right side of the word page the clipart side pane had gone, So went to the top bar and selected clipart and yes it came back. Did what I...
  8. Office 2010

Office 2010: Today I did a clean install. When I tried to install my copy of Office 2010 I could not register it and had to call the 866 number and it said the copy was not valid. transferred to a real person. He had me read the Key three times to him and then told me to go to...
  9. MS Office Pro Plus not installing

MS Office Pro Plus not installing: Guys, after doing a clean install of windows 10, I am unable to install ms office pro plus. The error is osppsvc make sure you have sufficient privileges to start system services. Plz help me. Thnx in advance!! 39800
  10. Office 2010

Office 2010: Done a clean install of windows 10 on a new PC. Installed my Office 2010, but now I can not open some of my excel files. They are designated XLSX, and when I try to choose a app to open them excel is not listed. I need these files, anyone got ideas. Thanks. 55046