Windows 10: Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

Discus and support Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Getting this error when I try to open Microsoft Office products now. I've never had this issue and tonight it started up. [img] I tried completely... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by flightmedic, May 8, 2019.

1. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

Getting this error when I try to open Microsoft Office products now. I've never had this issue and tonight it started up.

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform [​IMG]

I tried completely uninstalling with no luck. Tried all the tricks I found online using regedit, without luck. Anybody know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

:)

flightmedic, May 8, 2019
  2. meeranekkeri, May 8, 2019
  3. Error code:0x8007007B while activation of MS-Office Pro Plus 2010

One month ago, I have undergone a virus software attack leading to reset of my pc, all of my files were intact, just applications and features were removed. Then I installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, and now I am getting this notifications regarding activation key. Look at the screenshot below.

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform 141xA.png

Then, I entered Product key, it was perfectly accepted and the and the installation process was then completed.
    Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform mwtPp.png

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform jLmQc.png

But, then, when I relaunched the programme, it again asked me for activation Key. However times I enter and make my MS product validated, in the very next time, it always shows me that obnoxious Activation Wizard.

I have seen this discussion, none of the workarounds suggested there, worked for me. I never got an run as administrator option upon right click, which was one of the suggestions stated there.

Also, followed some discussions like this, this and this, but those are different problems.

Just the link of discussion in MS site was reasonable, but that didn't solve my problem.

Any way out?

user606852, May 8, 2019
  4. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

Error 1920. Service 'Office Software Protection Platform'

Hi!

Check this link
    https://www.how2fixerror.com/fix-ms-office-inst...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

juan de jm, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

1. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform - Similar Threads - Office 2010 Pro

2. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  3. Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2010 Error 1920 with Office Software Protection Platform: Good morning/afternoon/night everyone who's reading this. I'm having issues with my Microsoft Office 2010 currently; it won't open in any way and attempts to configure Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 before revealing an 1920 Error which relates to a OSPPSVC.EXE error....
  4. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  5. Office 2013 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 2013 Pro Plus: Hello Have Office Professional Plus 2013 xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-AA130. Am upgrading 7 Home to 10 for family member. So question is how to save existing files (Word, Excel, PPT) to thumb drive prior to upgrade. Any restore tips most appreciated. Am doing this remotely via...
  6. office 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 2010: Hi, I want to install online office 2010 on my computer. Pay one time. Can I do this today? If yes, through which procedure? Thanx Rosemarie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2010/1626eb65-af13-4c78-84d4-8b6e7572643c"
  7. Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

Activate Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010: Following the instruction and I got the Product Key to activate my Microsoft apps. The Product Key contains the N character and when I enterred it into the Change Product Key box, I was announce that the N character is not valid. I want to ask what I should do?...
  8. Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10

Installing MS Office Pro Plus 2010 onto Win-10: Years ago when I was associated w/ a university I legally received a copy of MS Office Pro Plus 2010. I installed it on my Win-7 machine and have been using it for several years. I recently bought a Dell laptop (XPS 13 9365/ 8th gen Intel i7) with Win-10 installed. I wanted...
  9. Office software protection platform service related issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office software protection platform service related issue: Hello people, I have been facing an issue to start Office software protection platform service, the error message shows ' Error 2 the system cannot find the file specified'.I was trying to install Office2016. According to various sources, I have done the following things -...
  10. Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010: Today I did a clean install. When I tried to install my copy of Office 2010 I could not register it and had to call the 866 number and it said the copy was not valid. transferred to a real person. He had me read the Key three times to him and then told me to go to...