Windows 10: office 2010

Discus and support office 2010 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After a reset of windows 10 I lost many apps. Microsoft Office 2010, Excel 2010 & Power Point 2010. If I can find the same version will it be supported... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by conniesurf, May 25, 2019.

1. office 2010

After a reset of windows 10 I lost many apps. Microsoft Office 2010, Excel 2010 & Power Point 2010. If I can find the same version will it be supported by windows 10.

:)

conniesurf, May 25, 2019

2. Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

Repair an Office application

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, May 25, 2019
  3. Slow Windows 10 Boot After Office 2010 mass update

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall Office 2010 and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel.

• Click on programs and Features, right click on the Office and
      uninstall it.

• Now try reinstalling it again and check.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 25, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

office 2010

No Office 2010 Updates Since June?

I believe Office 2010 updates have been broken via Windows Update on two PC following upgrading them to v1803 in July. I've now removed and reinstalled Office 2010 as follows which worked and found all the missing updates.

1. Uninstalled Office 2010 completely using the MS Office removal tool o15-ctrremove.diagcab
    2. Installed and activated Office 2010 from my original installation file
    3. Installed Office Service Pack 2 officesp2010-kb2687455-fullfile-x86-en-us.exe
    4. Searched and updated Office 2010 via Windows Update. This found and installed c. 50 updates since Service Pack 2.

Steve C, May 25, 2019
Thema:

office 2010

1. office 2010 - Similar Threads - office 2010

2. Office 2010 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 2010 in Windows 10: Is there some way to make the icons larger in Office 2010 ie: save, undo, redo, etc. Also how do you make the ribbon larger? I type with my eyes so it's hard to hit the icons when looking at them. Thanks for your help....
  3. Office Home and Business 2010

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home and Business 2010: I purchased this product from Ebay. When I'm in Word and need to use the taskbar I keep getting an error message that says I need to purchase. I entered the product key code and it still won't give me access. What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks...
  4. VS 2010 Tools for Office Runtime?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    VS 2010 Tools for Office Runtime?: Hello, An add in is installing the following MS update, i google but I can not find it, Can someone please help Windows 10 latest build - 64 bits Thanks Came [img] 134507
  5. Office 2010, Outlook cant find default email folder-cant start cause a data file to send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2010, Outlook cant find default email folder-cant start cause a data file to send...: I had my airplane mode issues. had to reinstall windows 10 backup outlook email first after getting things back set up outlook with email server setting from att. now starting email it always ask me if I want it to make changes then shows the subject line then closes....
  6. Office 365 and Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 and Outlook 2010: I recently purchased 365 Home for 1 user- multiple devices. When installed on first PC I was no longer able to open Outlook 2010. Dialog said unable to find data file. Contacted MS office support and a great tech helped me get outlook organized on 365 so I had all email...
  7. Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?

Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?: I just upgraded from Windows 7 / Office 2010 to Windows 10 and the version of OneNote I used previously was faster, had many more features, and felt like a desktop app. This new version feels slow and looks like it was a horrible port from a mobile phone or something. Does...
  8. copy data from office outlook 2010 to 2007 and then vice versa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy data from office outlook 2010 to 2007 and then vice versa: i m facing the following problems in win 10 64 bit microsoft office outlook 2010 : 1. repeated prompts for password despite putting the right password in 2010/ 2. i want to transfer data from 2010 outlook to 2007 outlook same Email ID. I signed in simultaneously in 2007...
  9. Uninstalling Office 2010 Completely before Upgrading

Uninstalling Office 2010 Completely before Upgrading: 'Morning Folks! *Smile :: My old Office 2010 Professional installed from CD on my new computer with no problem, but I found my key didn't travel from my old computer. Since my old one crashed, I didn't have the opportunity to ask MS to assist moving the SW to my new machine....
  10. Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform

Office 2010 Pro Plus Error 1920-Office Software Protection Platform: Getting this error when I try to open Microsoft Office products now. I've never had this issue and tonight it started up. [img] I tried completely uninstalling with no luck. Tried all the tricks I found online using regedit, without luck. Anybody know how to fix this?...