Windows 10: Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

Discus and support Office 2013 problems with excel 2013 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sam02, Nov 20, 2020.

1. sam02 Win User

Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet.
    But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them?

But what is puzzeling me is on the second sheet there are refrences to cells on the first sheet and that information is still there on the second sheet including the cell number even with the correct data showing even though i am not able to see the cell.

Because of this i think the rows are still there i just carnt see them, because if i had deleted them the data would be gone is that right

I know i can open a previous version but i then loose all the data i have put in since is there anything i can do

I am running windows 10 version 2004

I think i have hidden all the rows to the top and i am now unable to select the row above the hidden ones and the one below to unhide

:)

sam02, Nov 20, 2020
  2. x509 Win User

Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

3. What is an "ACTIVATION KEY CARD" for Office 2013 ?

ok MisterEd, My screenshot below shows what you directed me to.
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013 [​IMG]
    I then entered the Product key and it took me to the next screen.

Office 2013 problems with excel 2013 [​IMG]

Am I going to have to do this each time I use new app in Office 2013 ? Such as Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc ?

Oscar Hotel, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

Browse not working on Office 2013

Hi John,

We found a thread that has the same issue with Office 2013 "Exception 0xe0000002", we suggest that you click and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Doug Robbins on this

thread

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Ryan Mon1, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013 - Similar Threads - Office 2013 problems

2. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  3. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  4. Excel 2013

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Excel 2013: using xcel 2013 automatic fill only works in first column. should it work in all columns? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013/ffdfb336-3be8-4e00-8dec-6ebdd8c702c0
  5. Office 2013 update problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 update problem: Hello, I currently run Office 2013 Home and Business version 15.0.4433.1508. The issue is that I can't open "Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2013)" from control panel and I read that it should be fixed by installing the latest updates. So I downloaded 2 updates: 1)...
  6. On excel 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    On excel 2013: I have had an Excel file which has been accidently being disappeared !!! Any time trying to open it from Recent files, getting a notification that the file could be; moved, renamed or deleted? I cannot find it in recycling bin. a not in the folder. Please let me know how I...
  7. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  8. Office 2013 activation problem

Office 2013 activation problem: Hi, I just successfully upgraded my machine with Win 7 to Win 10. But I had to do the install that erases old files and settings. Among those settings was MS Office 2013. Now I tried to reinstall it and I get a message that says my key has been activated the maximum number...
  9. Excel 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Excel 2013: My Excel program will not open - it says "it has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly and Excel will need to be closed as a result. Would you like to repair it now?" When I click "repair now" the program just closes. Please can you help...
  10. office 2013

office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440