Windows 10: office 2013 to do emails disappear when emails are backed up

Discus and support office 2013 to do emails disappear when emails are backed up in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; hello, i had mmmmmany to do items in my emails... i have created a pst to back up those emails, unfortunately, all my todo items have disappeared... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by paascal, Mar 20, 2019.

1. paascal Win User

office 2013 to do emails disappear when emails are backed up

hello,

i had mmmmmany to do items in my emails... i have created a pst to back up those emails, unfortunately, all my todo items have disappeared from the task menu. i find it hard to believe they all went away! is there an option to reactivate them or something i need to do when moving the emails to a pst (drag and drop) to not loose them?

thanks

:)

paascal, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Mar 20, 2019
  3. outlook and micosoft office 2013

Using Windows 10 after upgrade from windows 7

Problems are:

1. The Microsoft office 2013 products do not appear on the apps list

2. When I do use email in Outlook and do a reply or send the program disappears and return to the task list to re-open it. This happened will all programs

Please help

MariusOdendaal, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Akumos Win User

Emails disappear after being read

Hi

Using Outlook 2007 and Exhange 2003. When I read an email it disappears. It doesn't go to the deleted folder and my view is set to 'Messages'. Googled it and couldn't find anything useful. Any ideas?

Akumos, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. office 2013 to do emails disappear when emails are backed up - Similar Threads - office 2013 emails

2. Emails folders/disappearing emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails folders/disappearing emails: Set up several folders to save pertinent emails once they have been read. The emails in about half of the folders have disappeared, folders are empty. A search for those emails comes up with nothing. All the folders were set up at the same time, using the same method....
  3. Outlook sent emails disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  4. Disappearing Emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disappearing Emails: This has happened a handful of times now. While working on my computer I see a notification for an email. I click it, but nothing happens. When I go to Outlook, its not there. There is a record for the notification in the sidebar, but it leads nowhere....
  5. Email acct. keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email acct. keeps disappearing.: I have 3 msn. accounts. 1 personal, 2 business. Today one of my business accounts was missing. I went into Manage account and added it back, and it only lasted about 5 minutes. I have to keep reading the account. Also, when it is gone, my personal email then goes back to...
  6. My emails are disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    My emails are disappearing: I have only just started using Mail and Windows 10 and have realised that after 30 days my emails are disappearing. If I use the Search function I am able to find older emails that have disappeared but I cant remember every email that I have ever received and the keywords to...
  7. Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell XPS-17 L702X. I recently cloned, using Acronis TI 2018, my factory installed 500GB primary drive onto a newly purchased 1TB drive. I'm now going to reset the OS. I don't mind reinstalling most application after a reset or clean install...
  8. Outlook 2013 and email links...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  9. MOZ Backup (for backing up Thunderbird eMails) ?

in Browsers and Email
    MOZ Backup (for backing up Thunderbird eMails) ?: Hello, Tried backing up my Thunderbird eMails using MOZ Backup. Always worked just fine on my old pc running W7. Now, with W10 on new pc, I get a warning from my BitDefender Anti Virus program that there "might" be ransomware, as MOZ Baxkup is trying to modify some...
  10. How do I restore backed up emails to new computer

in Browsers and Email
    How do I restore backed up emails to new computer: Hi My old computer crashed last week and I think I saw it coming, one of the very last things that I did was to back up all the emails and contact addresses from Windows. I cannot find how to restore them on to the new computer, in fact there are very few buttons in the...