Windows 10: Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked

Discus and support Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I "ghosted" my hdd to a larger unit via Acronis. All OK except Office 2016 now isn't activated. I originally bought my copy of Office 2016 many years... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sean5302, Sep 24, 2019.

1. sean5302 Win User

Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked

I "ghosted" my hdd to a larger unit via Acronis. All OK except Office 2016 now isn't activated.
    I originally bought my copy of Office 2016 many years ago and it worked fine until I took the free upgrade from Win7 to Win10.
    Then it was always asking for the licence key, so I downloaded and used KMSpico by Daz.
    Now, something is blocking my use of that. I can download it but it won't install.
    I've turned off Win Defender and enabled it via Win firewall. I have no other virus control prog.

How can I enable Office Activator AutoKMS.exe please?

:)

sean5302, Sep 24, 2019
  2. sean5302 Win User

I "ghosted" my hdd to a larger unit via Acronis. All OK except Office 2016 now isn't activated.
    I originally bought my copy of Office 2016 many years ago and it worked fine until I took the free upgrade from Win7 to Win10.
    Then it was always asking for the licence key, so I downloaded and used KMSpico by Daz.
    Now, something is blocking my use of that. I can download it but it won't install.
    I've turned off Win Defender and enabled it via Win firewall. I have no other virus control prog.

How can I enable Office Activator AutoKMS.exe please?

sean5302, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Blocking Flash, Shockwave, Silverlight controls activating in Office

Source: Blocking Flash, Shockwave, Silverlight controls from activating in Office Applications for Security - Microsoft Tech Community - 191729

Brink, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Iwanstwn7 Win User

Office 2016 Preview—update 2 now available Office

are office 2016 cant be activate by KMSpico?*Think

Iwanstwn7, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Office 2016 activation via KMSpico AutoKMS.exe blocked - Similar Threads - Office 2016 activation

2. Office Home and Business 2016 Activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Home and Business 2016 Activated: My father had a laptop at his office which had an activated office home and business 2016. He got a new laptop and decided to fully factory restore the old one and give it to my younger sibling(s) for schoolwork. Despite this, when going into word 2016 on the laptop it says...
  3. activating microsoft office 2016 professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activating microsoft office 2016 professional: error was asked to contact you guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-microsoft-office-2016-professional/9481c010-a71d-471a-9441-a7ed730e75ae
  4. Windows Activation and office 2016 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Activation and office 2016 error: Hey, I did an update for my windows 10 and now I am being asked to activate it with a product key or digital license. Also, when I try to download office 365, it is loading and then blocks showing an error. I tried to solve the problems in many ways but it appears nothing...
  5. KMSPICO

KMSPICO: i am having a free dos laptop i was using non activated windows on it but my friend activated it using KMSPICO and now when i reinstated windows its showing windows activated by digital license but i think this activation is causing problems so how can i get that digital...
  6. Activate office 2016 on new harddrive

Activate office 2016 on new harddrive: I hava changed harddrive and cannot activate the office 2016 Product. How can I activate my licience? Is it so that it Thinks it is already in use in the other harddrive? JAN...
  7. activate office plus 2016

activate office plus 2016: My office 2016 pst file crashed. I reinstalled it but I can't figure out how to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-office-plus-2016/1c9293b8-a641-4b0e-b5e6-e13ebf44ebde"
  8. Regrading :Windows Activator KmSpico

Regrading :Windows Activator KmSpico: I am an it Professional , In my organization it is not authorized to get access to network without having genuine windows i have following queries - 1) Whether windows activated through Online Windows free available Activator software called genuine ? 2) How to...
  9. Office 2016 activation failed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 activation failed: I am using Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 14295 on the slow ring. I have purchased Office 2016 from Microsoft online through my education account and they have provided me a key to activate Office. When I finish installing Office 2016, I get this image:...
  10. Office 2016 Professional Plus activation

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Professional Plus activation: Dear Forum Board, I have installed, office 2016 professional plus, on every load of the program get the option to activate office (Try/Buy/Activate) close that box and check the options and the account is activated, and is ok. Please see the below pictures 78819

Users found this page by searching for:

1. :win32/autokms office 2016 activator

2. :win32/autokms office 2016 download