Windows 10: Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

Discus and support Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Aug 13, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

Hi folks

In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they look small on a large >48 inch screen.

Office 2016  Custom Font size for unread message titles ? [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 13, 2018
  2. iLWRs Win User

OneNote 2016 page title font type issue.

Hello,
    I have Windows 10 RS3 and MS Office 2016.

My question is about OneNote 2016.

Page title default font in OneNote is Calibri Light (size: 20).

Recently, on my laptop, new page titles have a calibri font (and not the Calibri Light). I didn't change any settings. It happened by itself. I repair the MS office 2016 installation, but no use. I even reinstalled MS Office 2016, still the new page titles are appearing in Calibri.

I have another user on my computer, and OneNote page titles are in Calibri Light there.

What should I do to revert page titles font to calibri light in OneNote?

iLWRs, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Font size customization

Hi Kevin,

Having an option to adjust the font size and the colors of most desktop elements are beneficial, especially that you have your own preferences. To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on
    how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on the blank area of the desktop and choose
      Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ? - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Custom

2. Photos title card font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos title card font size: Is there a way to change the font size in title cards in the windows 10 Photos App?I would like to have the text fill most of the area in the slide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-title-card-font-size/ad06ca19-4ce8-4e30-8f15-e07235493e95
  3. Office 2016 Custom installation or full?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Custom installation or full?: Just a quick poll out of curiosity, for those of you who have Office 2016 or other Office versions, do you select Custom or full install? Because I usually select Custom because I only use Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. I know it depends on what Office apps one is...
  4. Enlarged font size of title bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  5. Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar

Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar: My office apps title bar color is a horrible deep green. I would like blue. When searching for a solution to this almost every search result had blue. I can't seem to change the color at all. I don't have and will never have a Microsoft account. For themes the only options...
  6. Office button font size

Office button font size: Hi Can anyone tell me how to change the font size of the menu buttons. I don't mean the text size in mails or word but the menu options like; File, View, New Mail etc. My dad uses about 14 point in most mails and documents which he finds ok but the menu items are too small...
  7. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...
  8. Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes

Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes: Hi there In Outlook 2010 you can select for example font size in things like unread mail headers etc In Outlook 2016 these only give small, big, bigger etc so for looking say at headers for unread mail they look stupid if the rest has larger fonts. here's outlook 2010...
  9. OneNote 2016 page title font type issue.

OneNote 2016 page title font type issue.: Hello, I have Windows 10 RS3 and MS Office 2016. My question is about OneNote 2016. Page title default font in OneNote is Calibri Light (size: 20). Recently, on my laptop, new page titles have a calibri font (and not the Calibri Light). I didn't change any...
  10. Office 2016 - Custom Install

Office 2016 - Custom Install: I have used various Office product throughout the years and on install had the opportunity to "Custom Install" which allowed all types of changes from programme file locations to programmes to be loaded. My (detachable) laptop has a limited hard-drive size, and I would like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2016 mail format how to make date bold windows 10

2. custom font color undread items outlook 2016