Windows 10: Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing

Discus and support Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi there If you like the BLACK theme and have Office 2016 (not Office 365) you have to do two things 1) change the UI Theme key to 4 as shown in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Apr 29, 2017.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing

Hi there

If you like the BLACK theme and have Office 2016 (not Office 365) you have to do two things

1) change the UI Theme key to 4 as shown in the diagram.

2) IMPORTANT - change the common folder for your user to READ ONLY !! otherwise it reverts back again to your previous choice after you close an office application and the option won't be there any more.

Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing [​IMG]

To enable change again then set the folder to write - but then you'll lose the BLACK theme option.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 29, 2017
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Apr 29, 2017
  3. amiths86 Win User
    how to change default theme to nokia 5233

hi i have nokia 5233 black in this as black theme. once that a problem with i send the phone to head office they reload the os with white theme as default but when i update the phone software it change to black how to change.

amiths86, Apr 29, 2017
  4. chris2113 Win User

Created an account just to say, THANK YOU!!! This was driving me nuts and worked perfectly for me! Much appreciated.

chris2113, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Enable

2. Office files suddenly disappeared, possible conflict with office 2016 and 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office files suddenly disappeared, possible conflict with office 2016 and 365?: HI, A laptop WIN 10, Office 2016, single SSD I'm working had a primary folder on the desktop with numerous folders under it with files inside there, suddenly a few folders and their contents disappeared. In addition, a larger majority of the office files in virtually all...
  3. Office files suddenly disappeared, possible conflict with office 2016 and 365?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office files suddenly disappeared, possible conflict with office 2016 and 365?: HI, A laptop WIN 10, Office 2016, single SSD I'm working had a primary folder on the desktop with numerous folders under it with files inside there, suddenly a few folders and their contents disappeared. In addition, a larger majority of the office files in virtually all...
  4. Printer disappeared after installation of Office 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer disappeared after installation of Office 2016: Just upgraded Office Products on my laptop to 2016. One of the offshoots is that now my printer (accessed through WIFI off my desktop) is no longer recognized, nor can be found, nor can be installed. Guess I thought that printer access was a Windows issue, not Office...
  5. Switching from Office 2013 to Office 2016 & want to keep settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Switching from Office 2013 to Office 2016 & want to keep settings: I'm planning to switch from Office 2013 to Office 2016 and I want to preserve my Outlook settings if possible. I have multiple email accounts and calendars setup and would like to avoid having to recreate all of that. TIA for your suggestions. 110218
  6. Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme

Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme: Hi there YMMV but I'm not so sure about this one --it has a certain charm and probably will be liked by younger users on these boards -- however it's worth a look. After latest Office 2016 update there's the BLACK Theme . I don't have Office 365 but I'd imagine same...
  7. Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone

Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone: Hi there after latest update to Office 2016 (x-64) the Black theme has been it seems withdrawn. Current Version 16.0.67412017 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...e-windows.html [img] Cheers jimbo 44588
  8. Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme: [img] The Office 2016 Consumer Tech Preview is well under way and today we're looking at some leaked screenshots from a new build. Just in case you weren't tired of leaks already, there aren't any Earth-shattering changes in 16.0.3823.1005, but there is a new theme...
  9. Enable or Disable Automatic Updates in Office 2016

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Automatic Updates in Office 2016: How to: Enable or Disable Automatic Updates in Office 2016 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Office 2016 Updates [img] Information By default, Click-to-Run installations of Microsoft Office 2016 are configured to automatically update your Office installation when new...
  10. Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows: How to: Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows How to Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows [img] Information You can change the look and feel of all your Office programs by changing the Office Theme. In Office 2016 you can choose from Colorful, Black, Dark Gray,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office theme reverts

2. Office UI Theme reverts back

3. outlook office 365 theme reverts