Windows 10: Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes

Discus and support Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi there In Outlook 2010 you can select for example font size in things like unread mail headers etc In Outlook 2016 these only give small, big,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Sep 8, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes

Hi there

In Outlook 2010 you can select for example font size in things like unread mail headers etc

In Outlook 2016 these only give small, big, bigger etc so for looking say at headers for unread mail they look stupid if the rest has larger fonts.

here's outlook 2010

Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes [​IMG]

Outlook 2016 and I suppose outlook 365 as well

cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 8, 2018
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

Hi folks

In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they look small on a large >48 inch screen.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes - Similar Threads - Office 2016 font

2. Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Increase the Font size and make text bigger on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you have vision problems you can make the text bigger on your Windows 10 PC via Windows 10 Ease of Access Settings easily. You do not even have to use any 3rd-party software to do this. Let us see [...] This post Increase the Font size and make text bigger on...
  3. Font size too big for some programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  4. Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?: Hi folks In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they look small on a large >48 inch screen. [img] Cheers jimbo 115876
  5. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  6. Windows 10: Display Font size is too big

Windows 10: Display Font size is too big: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS. The fonts and text on my display and in the menu bar of my main apps is suddenly too large. They overlap each other making them hard to read and take up alot of screen space. The section of the display settings where you used to be...
  7. Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.: Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the...
  8. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368
  9. Fonts etc

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts etc: I don't know about you but I am finding this messy and maddening. In Win.7 you could modify the font for the windows, both size and font itself. Win 10 will not all me to modify size, which is stuck on 9pt, and there is no option shown to change the font to Times from...
  10. Font size suddenly became bigger.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size suddenly became bigger.: I am facing this unique issue and the font size suddenly changed to a bigger size. I tried updating the system and drivers but still could not solve it. Even the Icon texts on the desktop also have become bigger. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Kindly help me solve...