Windows 10: Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes

Discus and support Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi there In Outlook 2010 you can select for example font size in things like unread mail headers etc In Outlook 2016 these only give small, big,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Sep 8, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes

Hi there

In Outlook 2010 you can select for example font size in things like unread mail headers etc

In Outlook 2016 these only give small, big, bigger etc so for looking say at headers for unread mail they look stupid if the rest has larger fonts.

here's outlook 2010

Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes [​IMG]

Outlook 2016 and I suppose outlook 365 as well

cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Sep 8, 2018
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

Hi folks

In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they look small on a large >48 inch screen.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 2016 font selection only big, bigger etc no sizes - Similar Threads - Office 2016 font

2. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  3. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  4. Font size randomly getting bigger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size randomly getting bigger: When this happens, I have to change the text size from 100% to 115% or higher in Settings, then back to 100%. After that, it randomly reverts back to ~200% font size. This doesn't affect any number anywhere in Settings....
  5. Font size randomly getting bigger

Font size randomly getting bigger: When this happens, I have to change the text size from 100% to 115% or higher in Settings, then back to 100%. After that, it randomly reverts back to ~200% font size. This doesn't affect any number anywhere in Settings....
  6. Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office

Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office: I've known this for awhile now, but in MS Word at least, and probably MS Excel as well, I can make my font sizes like 11.5, or something like that, and it'll take it just fine. Recently, I started customizing an app called Foobar2000, which if you don't know, is basically a...
  7. Office button font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office button font size: Hi Can anyone tell me how to change the font size of the menu buttons. I don't mean the text size in mails or word but the menu options like; File, View, New Mail etc. My dad uses about 14 point in most mails and documents which he finds ok but the menu items are too small...
  8. Windows/Office font sizes too BIG

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows/Office font sizes too BIG: So the latest update to Office has made the ribbon icons and font sizes even bigger, and I'm getting fed up with this! I have a 16" monitor that is 1366 x 768 for its highest resolution, and I don't want the ribbon taking up 20% of my screen space! There USED to be...
  9. Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Custom Font size for unread message titles ?: Hi folks In Office 2010 / 2016 Is there a way to specify a custom font size rather than simply small->big etc -- as even at max (bigger) setting they look small on a large >48 inch screen. [img] Cheers jimbo 115876
  10. Font size suddenly became bigger.

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size suddenly became bigger.: I am facing this unique issue and the font size suddenly changed to a bigger size. I tried updating the system and drivers but still could not solve it. Even the Icon texts on the desktop also have become bigger. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Kindly help me solve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot