Windows 10: Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck)

Discus and support Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have office 365 as a shared subscription thanks to my dad, and the programs have helped me when I was at school; a few months back, I had a tutorial... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by BrokenDaily, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck)

I have office 365 as a shared subscription thanks to my dad, and the programs have helped me when I was at school; a few months back, I had a tutorial file for a video game in a word document format, and some fo the language was in Japanese; word kept pestering me to download a language pack so it would parse everything better, so I caved in and downloaded the pack, after 3 days of this, I did not like it so I uninstalled the pack, and set eveything back to english only default in all language settings I could find

Problem is, seems like my office 365 didnt uninstall it correctly because when I go to do a manual update of my office apps, it gives me this
    Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck) [​IMG]

from this, I guess I made a mistake somewhere when uninstalling this language pack, so I ask tenforums and its users, how do I fix the update screen so its in english and not japanese; build version for apps provided in screenshot, anymore information needed will be added into post edits

:)

BrokenDaily, Dec 23, 2017

2. Have on purpose Mail with a different language than the rest of Windows

Antoine, if you are using the built-in Mail app of Windows 10, it will follow the language display of the Operating System. If you want to have a mail app that can support a different language aside from what your Operating System is running, we recommend
    that you use Outlook application instead which is part of Office. You can purchase a language pack that would allow Office application to change the language display. You can check the article below about language pack for Office:

Language Accessory Pack for Office 2016

Thank you.

Jarius Tol, Dec 23, 2017
  3. how do I change the font on my laptop to International English (in order to use accents etc.)?

You can change the keyboard language (input language) in the Settings app in Windows 10. You may also have to install English proofing tools (called the Office 2016 Accessory pack).

Stefan Blom, Dec 23, 2017
Thema:

Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck)

1. Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck) - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Language

2. Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack: I've purchased 2016 office in Polish and tried to make English the default UI language. Downloaded us-en language pack from Microsoft but running the setup file ends with "Sorry we couldn't install.. Error code 30029-1011(0)". In Word language settings the UI and help...
  3. Start Menu how change language of Office 2016 form Dutch to Englisch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu how change language of Office 2016 form Dutch to Englisch: I Install Office 2016 Default English Language Then I Install add the Dutch Language package In the Start Menu, all items are English by default Except Office 2016 menu is Dutch Language (Last installed package) I try to change the Start menu Language to English I can...
  4. Bonkersly confused - Update changed office 2016 to 2019

Bonkersly confused - Update changed office 2016 to 2019: Hi folks I am testing a a W7 X-64 ultimate system as a VM on host W10 19H1 system and after W7 updates I updated the version of Office 2016 I had on that VM via standard update -- it changed / updated to Office 2019 and also remained activated. Is this normal -- Bonkersly...
  5. Office 2016 stuck on downloading

Office 2016 stuck on downloading: After I just checked for office updates, this has been going on now for 45 minutes, appears to be "stuck" or one heck of a download. I am on the latest version 10730.20127? Hesitating if I should just shut it down and try again??? 118736
  6. Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016: Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016. From what I've read online, the only real solution is a fresh installation of Office. I'd hate to have to do that on account of my Outlook...
  7. Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer: Hello! As a Technician I frequently install Office 2016 for my customers. Every time I need both English and Greek (or other language) interface, I have to go to the internet, download the web installer and then wait for the language pack to download and install. I was...
  8. Office 2016 installation stuck "Finalizing Installation"

Office 2016 installation stuck "Finalizing Installation": Microsoft Office 2016 won't finish installing, it has been stuck on "finalizing installation. This may take a few minutes" for over a half an hour now. the progress bar is about three quarters full and has been for more than a half an hour. I googled the problem but only junk...
  9. Change Background of Office 2016 for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Background of Office 2016 for Windows: How to: Change Background of Office 2016 for Windows How to Change Background of Office 2016 for Windows [img] Information You can change the look and feel of all your Office programs by changing the Office Background. In Office 2016 you can choose from no background...
  10. Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows: How to: Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows How to Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows [img] Information You can change the look and feel of all your Office programs by changing the Office Theme. In Office 2016 you can choose from Colorful, Black, Dark Gray,...