Windows 10: Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

Discus and support Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello! As a Technician I frequently install Office 2016 for my customers. Every time I need both English and Greek (or other language) interface, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by spapakons, Sep 3, 2016.

1. spapakons Win User

Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

Hello!

As a Technician I frequently install Office 2016 for my customers. Every time I need both English and Greek (or other language) interface, I have to go to the internet, download the web installer and then wait for the language pack to download and install. I was wondering if there is any offline language pack that I can download and install it without need for internet connection and the time necessary to do it online. Searching in Google only points me to the web installers. Any standalone solution?

Thank you in advance.

:)

spapakons, Sep 3, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Language Packs

Hi Voytek,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you trying to install the Polish language pack for Office only?
    • Are you pertaining to the whole Windows System's default language?
    • Are you looking for the language pack for Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge only?

For the meantime, you can refer to this link to know how to install the necessary language pack needed:

Language Accessory Pack for Office 2016.

Keep us posted.

Best regards,

ErwinJames San, Sep 3, 2016
  4. PJO
    PJo Win User

5. jimbo45 Win User
    jimbo45, Mar 25, 2017
  6. spapakons Win User
    Well, thank you for the first link. From that I can download the Greek version of Office 2016. The second link includes all languages that do not have a Language pack but have a Language Interface Packet. As far as I know a LIP permanently changes the interface to the chosen language and cannot be removed, while a Language Pack can be removed and also gives spell checking on the chosen Language. Greek has a language pack, not a LIP, so it is not included on the second link. Thank you anyway.

spapakons, Mar 25, 2017
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there.

adding a LIP merely adds the required language --you can revert back to the original - it's a bit fiddly to do but doesn't alter the languages permanently.

Unless you have an Enterprise / Volume licence Language packs are now in Office 2016 a "Pay" for thjng !!! -- LIP's are still free and the name has been changed to "Language Accessory Pack" just to confuse the poor old user still more !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 26, 2017
  8. spapakons Win User

Once you have installed Home and Business 2016 and Professional 2016, you are entitled to a free Language Pack installation (not sure for Home and Student 2016). Just go to Preferences, Languages and add the language you want. There is a link to download it if it is not already installed. The same is true for the respective Office 365 versions.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, ineed to install language pack offline bcaue my pc is offline: to install language pack offline bcaue my pc is offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ineed-to-install-language-pack-offline-bcaue-my/5234b3f1-9e40-4f60-be1f-ea7ec5b30de4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, ineed to install language pack offline bcaue my pc is offline: to install language pack offline bcaue my pc is offline https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ineed-to-install-language-pack-offline-bcaue-my/5234b3f1-9e40-4f60-be1f-ea7ec5b30de4
  4. Install Language Pack Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install Language Pack Offline: Hello, Microsoft Store is not available in Iran and I have to install English language pack on the laptop of one of my clients, there. Is there any offline way to install it? Build: 19041...
  5. Japanese Language Pack - Offline download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese Language Pack - Offline download: Hi, I will like to check where am I able to download offline Japanese Language Pack for windows 10 1909ver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/japanese-language-pack-offline-download/2940c844-5649-4267-bf4d-d7df70d5c8cd
  6. Language packs. offline inistallation

Language packs. offline inistallation: I have some language packs. I have bunch of PC that needs to language packs installed in offline mode. I don't have internet connection on those systems. I can copy some files and install them manually. Command line options would be helpful with the files too....
  7. win10Enterprise edition Spanish offline installation language pack

win10Enterprise edition Spanish offline installation language pack: Requires Win 10's 1809 version of the Spanish offline installation package The network is not good, it is too difficult to find a link, but the download is barely possible. Thank...
  8. Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack: I've purchased 2016 office in Polish and tried to make English the default UI language. Downloaded us-en language pack from Microsoft but running the setup file ends with "Sorry we couldn't install.. Error code 30029-1011(0)". In Word language settings the UI and help...
  9. Download language pack for offline use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Download language pack for offline use: Hello! Excuse me if this has been asked before, just point me to the appropriate thread. I work as Technician in a Computer Store and we import some notebooks and all-in-one PCs from Poland and elsewhere. Going into the Control Panel to download and install the Greek...
  10. Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016: Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016. From what I've read online, the only real solution is a fresh installation of Office. I'd hate to have to do that on account of my Outlook...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 2016 language pack download offline

2. office 2016 language pack offline

3. office 2016 language pack offline installer

4. language pack office 2016 offline,
  5. office 2016 offline language pack,
  6. office 2016 english language pack offline installer,
  7. language pack office 2016 offline installer,
  8. office 2016 arabic language pack offline installer,
  9. office 2016 language pack offline download,
  10. office 365 language pack offline,
  11. office 2016 jp language pack download,