Windows 10: Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???

Discus and support Office 2016 preview Expiry date ??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there anybody have any info on when the Office 2016 preview will expire. I rather like it but don't want to get TOO used to it in case the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Mar 25, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???

Hi there

anybody have any info on when the Office 2016 preview will expire. I rather like it but don't want to get TOO used to it in case the preview finishes before the actual product is available. I don't want to go subscription either.

Is there any command to tell when it expires. I was lucky with this one as I got the "Inside" version when the link was leaked fom the Ms site. The link was removed quite quickly but mine is activated without any "Office 365" requirement --says Office 2013 activation - but it most definitely IS office 2016 preview. !!

cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 25, 2015

2. Windows is activated but says it will expire?

Hello,

Since you've upgraded the preview version to RTM build, you're getting an expiry date. You need not to worry about it, since Microsoft will release a newer build before expiry date reaches. The newer build you'll receive then will automatically extend expiry
    date beyond.

Hope this answers your query Office 2016 preview Expiry date ??? :)

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 25, 2015
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Trouble with Windows 10 activation after reinstallation

with the latest build (10586) you should be able to use your windows 7 or windows 8 key to activate windows 10.

All insider previews have an expiry date, if you did not originally upgrade
    from a genuine qualifying product to the insider build then the RTM would be treated as just another build, with an expiry date.

Martmcd, Mar 25, 2015
  4. Superfly Win User

Try this script. Eval.vbs

Superfly, Mar 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Office 2016 preview Expiry date ??? - Similar Threads - Office 2016 preview

2. My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit...: Hello again,My problem is that the expiry date on autofill is 01/24 when the expiry date on my debit card is 12/24. I have lived with this for 8 months but there seems to be an increase in transactions failing with the message "invalid card".I have tried to reset this myself...
  3. how to PDO expiry date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to PDO expiry date: Hi, I'm trying to confirm an expiraton date from a database table. I'm finally trying PDO. I get: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'y' (T_STRING) on line 10 -------------------------------------------------- The code: <?php error_reporting(E_ALL); /* show all errors -...
  4. Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build: How to: Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build How to Check Expiry Date of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build As pre-release software, Insider Preview builds have a built-in expiration date that is called a timebomb. This has been included ever since the...
  5. Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.: Hi there I think this comment is allowed - there is an NDA but I think this is OK. The latest update installs OFFICE 2016 just fine and works OK. Office 2010 is left untouched so you can run BOTH concurrently. OUTLOOK 2016 though uses the same data file as Outlook 2010...
  6. Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration: I have 35 days left on my Office 2016 Preview, so now is the time to start planning for the installation of the released version of Office 2016 Professional. I don't see a settings problem with any application except for Outlook 2016. Getting it right the first time is...
  7. Office 2016 on Windows Preview update

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 on Windows Preview update: About a month ago, we invited anyone to participate in Office 2016 on Windows Preview. We now have over one million customers using the Office Preview across both Windows and Mac platforms. When we started the preview, we noted we would be adding features regularly for...
  8. Office 2016 Public Preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available: Over the last 12 months, we’ve transformed Office from a suite of desktop applications to a complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for getting work done. We’ve expanded the Office footprint to iPad and Android tablets. We’ve upgraded Office experiences on the Mac,...
  9. Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview: I’m pleased to announce the IT Pro and Developer Preview of Office 2016 for the Windows desktop. We’ve been in private preview with Office 2016 for several months. Now we’re ready to expand the program to our commercial Office 365 customers, an important milestone that gives...
  10. Extension of W10 preview expiry date

in Windows 10 Support
    Extension of W10 preview expiry date: Hi there I can't see Ms ending the W10 preview program on Apr 15 - especially if they now project to release W10 in Q3 or even Q4 of 2015. That would mean many (I believe over 100,000's of users - far beyond Ms's expectations) people having to wait MONTHS again before...