Windows 10: Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??

Discus and support Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there Is there any setting where I can set the MINIMIZED ribbon to default. It's no real pain to press CTRL+F1 but I'd rather have the apps start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, May 6, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??

Hi there

Is there any setting where I can set the MINIMIZED ribbon to default. It's no real pain to press CTRL+F1 but I'd rather have the apps start with the minimized ribbon.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 6, 2015

2. Where are the tabs in OneNote ?

How difficult is "No Formatting Tabs or Ribbon, in office 2016 in windows 10. How hard is that to understand. How can you answer a question with another question???

BeufordKidd, May 6, 2015
  3. Does Windows 10 update come with in package Microsoft Office?

No, it does not include Microsoft Office, but you will be able to download free Microsoft Office apps for Windows 10 that are optimized for Touch and Tablet devices.

Which versions of Microsoft Office work on Windows 10?

The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10:

Older versions of Office such as Office 2003 and Office XP are not certified compatible with Windows 10 but might work using compatibility mode.

Andre Da Costa, May 6, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

@jimbo45 Click the button as shown in this pic, then select autohide

Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ?? [​IMG]

Dude, May 6, 2015
  5. AlanWade Win User
    Also, the little arrow in the far right worked for me.

Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ?? [​IMG]

AlanWade, May 6, 2015
  6. meebers Win User
    I chose the ^ and it made my ribbon disappear altogether.

meebers, May 8, 2015
  7. Rocky Win User
    That's pretty minimal. I use that technique.

Rocky, May 8, 2015
  8. Molyy Win User

Will it be conflicted if different people with different office versions are editing the same excel document?
    My colleagues and I are editing the same excel everyday. If I'm using 2016 while they're using 2013 and 2007, will they be able to see the format in the way I see it?

Molyy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ?? - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Preview

2. Office Professional Plus 2016 - Can't customize the ribbon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Professional Plus 2016 - Can't customize the ribbon: I can't I even choose the items in the in the ribbon on my computer for Office Professional Plus 2016. This is my computer and I should be able to set it up for the way I use it. Ruth* Original title: Office Professional Plus 2016...
  3. small office app icons in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    small office app icons in start menu: [ATTACH] anyone know what these are? i just reinstalled windows 10 and these appeared, clicking on either excel, word, powerpoint, or outlook just open up an empty tab in microsoft edge. i cannot uninstall them either, after clicking uninstall they just remain there....
  4. Microsoft Office 2016 and 2019, WPS Office and other apps delay/lag in ribbon!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Office 2016 and 2019, WPS Office and other apps delay/lag in ribbon!: Heyo! I have an Acer Aspire 5 A1514-52KG with 4gb RAM, MX130 and 1TB HDD. I'm currently running on Windows Insider 20H2. Microsoft Office, WPS Office and other apps that have ribbon tend to lag/delay at first run. The things I tried so far: Disable Sysmain Disable Windows...
  5. Office Ribbon Size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Ribbon Size: About two weeks ago, I think along with an automatic update, the ribbon in all my office apps, word, excel, access, got HUGE with tons of empty space between icons. Whats the deal? Why the sudden change? I have searched for hours on google to see how to change it back, it was...
  6. Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???: Hi there anybody have any info on when the Office 2016 preview will expire. I rather like it but don't want to get TOO used to it in case the preview finishes before the actual product is available. I don't want to go subscription either. Is there any command to tell...
  7. Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.: Hi there I think this comment is allowed - there is an NDA but I think this is OK. The latest update installs OFFICE 2016 just fine and works OK. Office 2010 is left untouched so you can run BOTH concurrently. OUTLOOK 2016 though uses the same data file as Outlook 2010...
  8. Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration: I have 35 days left on my Office 2016 Preview, so now is the time to start planning for the installation of the released version of Office 2016 Professional. I don't see a settings problem with any application except for Outlook 2016. Getting it right the first time is...
  9. Office 2016 on Windows Preview update

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 on Windows Preview update: About a month ago, we invited anyone to participate in Office 2016 on Windows Preview. We now have over one million customers using the Office Preview across both Windows and Mac platforms. When we started the preview, we noted we would be adding features regularly for...
  10. Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview: I’m pleased to announce the IT Pro and Developer Preview of Office 2016 for the Windows desktop. We’ve been in private preview with Office 2016 for several months. Now we’re ready to expand the program to our commercial Office 365 customers, an important milestone that gives...