Windows 10: Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings!

Discus and support Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings! in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings! And I do have meetings within the next 7 days, but it doesn't show them. Does anyone know how to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hollyoaks777, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings!

Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings! And I do have meetings within the next 7 days, but it doesn't show them. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings! [​IMG]

:)

hollyoaks777, Sep 9, 2016

2. Office pro plus 2016

We definitely agree it's a hardware issue since everything is up-to-date from your operating system and driver.

Please contact your device manufacturer for better assistance.

We appreciate your time doing all the troubleshooting steps we provided. We hope that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Raymond Ave, Sep 9, 2016
  3. Office pro plus 2016

Thank you Raymond for your reply. I can confirm that I have opened all the same files (that have exhibited a problem on my Lenovo laptop) on another PC with the same operating system (windows 10) and there is no problem with any of them. (This fact
    was stated in my initial question on 29th January). I understand the position regarding the display driver and I raised this point with the screen repairer but he dismissed it. I will, however, be delighted to take your advice if it is possible
    to check the provenance of the drivers in my laptop. For your information, the laptop is:-

Lenovo Yoga 3 14 i7

Serial Number PF094ML5

Device type 80JH002JUK

Originally purchased 15th Jan 2016 loaded with Windows 8 and now running Windows 10 Home.

I look forward to your advice.

MickScriven, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings!

1. Office 2016 pro plus will not show scheduled meetings! - Similar Threads - Office 2016 pro

2. My Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Office Professional Plus 2016: I wound up having to take my computer to be repaired after the May 2021 Windows update. Part of the problems were cause because I changes my Email account.The repairman put in a request to have my Security Information changed to reflect the new email account. I told him I...
  3. Office Professional Plus 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Professional Plus 2016: I can't I even choose the items in the in the ribbon on my computer for Office Professional Plus 2016. This is my computer and I should be able to set it up for the way I use it. Ruth...
  4. Installing Office 365 over Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Installing Office 365 over Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016: What is the best way to Install Office 365 (Home) over/in place of Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016? When I went from Office 2013 to Office 2016, somehow both editions showed up at the same time when I viewed Office Account - Product activation. The more I tried to fix it...
  5. Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016

Office 365 subscription changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016: After upgrading to 20152.1 my Office 365 has changed to MS Office Pro Plus 2016 and is requiring activation If I select Change license option then my valid MS Office 365 license is presented but nothing appears to happen when I select it and click next (it stays as MS Office...
  6. activate office plus 2016

activate office plus 2016: My office 2016 pst file crashed. I reinstalled it but I can't figure out how to activate it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-office-plus-2016/1c9293b8-a641-4b0e-b5e6-e13ebf44ebde"
  7. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  8. Where to download ISO for Office 2016 Pro Plus

Where to download ISO for Office 2016 Pro Plus: I need to find out where I can get an ISO for MS Office Pro Plus 2016. I have access to download from Microsoft but want to put on grand daughters pc and she has no internet available. 124732
  9. MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed)

MS Office Pro Plus 2016 (some updates are not needed): I have MS Office Pro Plus 2016 installed and running the most latest version of Win10. Whenever I install the Office program, I select Custom, and only installing Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. That is all I need. But when I run Windows Updates for other Microsoft...
  10. Office 2016 Professional Plus activation

Office 2016 Professional Plus activation: Dear Forum Board, I have installed, office 2016 professional plus, on every load of the program get the option to activate office (Try/Buy/Activate) close that box and check the options and the account is activated, and is ok. Please see the below pictures 78819