Windows 10: Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack

Discus and support Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've purchased 2016 office in Polish and tried to make English the default UI language. Downloaded us-en language pack from Microsoft but running the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by decimus, Sep 14, 2019.

1. decimus Win User

Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack

I've purchased 2016 office in Polish and tried to make English the default UI language. Downloaded us-en language pack from Microsoft but running the setup file ends with "Sorry we couldn't install.. Error code 30029-1011(0)". In Word language settings the UI and help language is set to the same as system language but I have an English W10.

:)

decimus, Sep 14, 2019

2. Language Packs

Hi Voytek,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you trying to install the Polish language pack for Office only?
    • Are you pertaining to the whole Windows System's default language?
    • Are you looking for the language pack for Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge only?

For the meantime, you can refer to this link to know how to install the necessary language pack needed:

Language Accessory Pack for Office 2016.

Keep us posted.

Best regards,

ErwinJames San, Sep 14, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

Hi there.

adding a LIP merely adds the required language --you can revert back to the original - it's a bit fiddly to do but doesn't alter the languages permanently.

Unless you have an Enterprise / Volume licence Language packs are now in Office 2016 a "Pay" for thjng !!! -- LIP's are still free and the name has been changed to "Language Accessory Pack" just to confuse the poor old user still more !!!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Sep 14, 2019
  4. spapakons Win User

Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

Once you have installed Home and Business 2016 and Professional 2016, you are entitled to a free Language Pack installation (not sure for Home and Student 2016). Just go to Preferences, Languages and add the language you want. There is a link to download it if it is not already installed. The same is true for the respective Office 365 versions.

spapakons, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Office 2016 UI Language change: can't install exe pack - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Language

2. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  3. Can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install language pack: I bought a new computer with the latest Windows Version in February, but cannot add language pack, the download stuck at about 70% completion. Tried many times, result the same....
  4. Can't install Marathi language pack

Can't install Marathi language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-marathi-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  5. can't install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  6. can't install language pack

can't install language pack: language pack for marathi not downloading https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-language-pack/f69f17c3-d93d-49d6-8c99-bdabea32fadc
  7. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  8. Changes to Windows language pack installation?

Changes to Windows language pack installation?: Hi,in the August updates for Windows 11 Microsoft documented the following improvement:"New! Gives IT admins the ability to remotely add languages and language-related features. Additionally, they can now manage language scenarios across several endpoint managers....
  9. Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016: Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016. From what I've read online, the only real solution is a fresh installation of Office. I'd hate to have to do that on account of my Outlook...
  10. Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer: Hello! As a Technician I frequently install Office 2016 for my customers. Every time I need both English and Greek (or other language) interface, I have to go to the internet, download the web installer and then wait for the language pack to download and install. I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 2016 language pack download offline

2. office language change office 2016 blocked