Windows 10: Office 2016 - Uninstall Individual Programs?

Discus and support Office 2016 - Uninstall Individual Programs? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've just replaced Office 2010 with Office 2016. Office 2010 had an option to selectively install individual Office components but I can't find a way... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Steve C, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

Office 2016 - Uninstall Individual Programs?

I've just replaced Office 2010 with Office 2016. Office 2010 had an option to selectively install individual Office components but I can't find a way of doing this in Office 2016. Has anyone found a way of selectively configuring Office 2016 to remove some of the bloatware I don't need (e.g. Skype for Business)?

:)

Steve C, Nov 30, 2017

2. Office 2016 programs are not grouped under Microsoft Office 2016

When I click Start to show everything program on my computer the office individual products are not listed all under

Microsoft Office 2016 but they are all listed as individual start programs. Is this how 2016 does it because 2013 just showed Microsoft Office 2013 and you click on it and drop down menu shows all the programs such as Word, Access. etc.

Have I done something wrong when installing or can it be changed to all go under Microsoft Office 2016

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TGMcCallie, Nov 30, 2017
  3. Palcouk Win User
    Office 2016 programs are not grouped under Microsoft Office 2016

Under win10 both in Office 2013 & 2016 the individual components have always been listed Alphabetically

The only MS Office entry was for Office Tools

Palcouk, Nov 30, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Nov 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Office 2016 - Uninstall Individual Programs? - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Uninstall

2. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  3. Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled Office 2016, but Office files still exist in the Program Files>WindowsApps folder: I am installing a newer version of Office on my Windows 11 PC. I ran the uninstall app and also used the MS Recovery Assistant tool to remove Office 2016. I ran the tool after running the uninstall app and the tool still found leftover Office files and removed them. However,...
  4. Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10

Can't uninstall Office 2016 - Win10: Hi, I can't seem to uninstall Office 2016, when I try I get this error code Error code: 30068-44 (1084) I tried running the uninstall in safe mode and tried the official removal tool but so far no luck. I can't install the new version until this one is uninstalled. Any help...
  5. Uninstalling MS Office 2016

Uninstalling MS Office 2016: While doing a manual uninstall of MS Office 2016, one of the steps talks about a folder "MSOCache" being in the root folder of my hard drive. I did not see such a folder on my hard drive. Should the folder be there if OFFICE were still installed/buried somewhere in the...
  6. uninstall an update for office 2016 professional

in Microsoft Office and 365
    uninstall an update for office 2016 professional: I am running MS Windows 10 Home edition (version 1803 build 17134.1006) on this computer and I have MS Office 2016 Professional installed as well. A few days ago Office did an update and since them my excel workbooks that I have put check boxes in started giving me all sorts...
  7. How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???

How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???: I installed Office 2019. This stupid installation installed programs I dont want. When I go to control panel to try to remove individual programs the window says it will uninstall all programs. I dont get this shit. How can I uninstall ONLY programs I dont want and keep the...
  8. How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Uninstall Individual Programs from Office 2019 ???: I installed Office 2019. This stupid installation installed programs I dont want. When I go to control panel to try to remove individual programs the window says it will uninstall all programs. I dont get this shit. How can I uninstall ONLY programs I dont want and keep the...
  9. Uninstalling individual Office 365 apps

Uninstalling individual Office 365 apps: I got the free trial version of Office and was planning on buying it after my trial is over. However, I'm wondering if there's a way to only install or keep certain programs? I don't use most of them. I have the entire Office suite already installed on my PC so I'm trying to...
  10. Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely

Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely: Please open an elevated Command Prompt and run following command: If your installed Office is 32 bit: cd "\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16" -- OR -- If your installed Office is 64 bit: cd "\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16" Now run following...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. automatically uninstall individual office 2016 programs