Windows 10: Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher)

Discus and support Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Windows 10 (PC) version 20H2 Build 19042.985 Hi. Right from the start, this topic has nothing to do with any of the Microsoft 365 SUBSCRIPTIONS plans.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by newseed, Jun 3, 2021.

1. newseed Win User

Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher)

Windows 10 (PC) version 20H2 Build 19042.985 Hi. Right from the start, this topic has nothing to do with any of the Microsoft 365 SUBSCRIPTIONS plans. Everything that I am writing here is in regards to the traditional PC license(s) for one computer. So now that's out of the way. My wife has a PC that is currently running Office 2010. Yea, I know. A dinosaur but it still works great. She wants to upgrade to Office 2019 but the Business license does not come with Publisher. She would have to buy the Pro license but that's over $480 including taxes. That's just not going to work with our budget. Now of course she could just buy the Business license and Publisher license separately but then that will still comes to be a little over $400 including taxes. Not practical. So hears my questions: Is it possible for her to install Office 2019 Business license, then uninstall all of Office 2010 apps except for Publisher?? In other words, can she just keep Publisher on her computer and get rid of the rest of the old Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)??

:)

newseed, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Office Home and Business 2019

Hi Deborah

Ideally, you should totally remove Office 2013 before installing Office 2019 . . .

However, please be aware you would loose some Office applications, because Office 2019 only contains Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, you would loose Access and Publisher

If you want to run both versions on your PC, that is perfectly fine, the only problem you may encounter is file associations, where Word and Excel files may try to open in the wrong version . . .

DaveM121, Jun 3, 2021
  4. MisterEd Win User

Problem Activating Office 2019

You can save a few steps and do this

1. Go to this page: Microsoft 365
    2. Log in with your Microsoft account
    3. Enter your Office product key
    4. Use the link given to download Office 2019
    5. install Office 2019
    I used this method for both of my copies of Office 2019

BTW, Microsoft Toolkit 2.71 says this:
    Product Description: Office19_ProPlus2019MSDNR_Retail

MisterEd, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Office 2019 Business Full 1 PC License (and old Publisher) - Similar Threads - Office 2019 Business

2. how to reinstall Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019: Need to reset Windows 10. Need to understand how to get the download to re-install Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-office-home-and/07ef97c8-cb4d-4101-97cd-a596d90c41a9
  3. how to reinstall Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reinstall Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019: Need to reset Windows 10. Need to understand how to get the download to re-install Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-microsoft-office-home-and/07ef97c8-cb4d-4101-97cd-a596d90c41a9
  4. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  5. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and Office Pro license for business: Hello,We are a small business in Vietnam. We are using unregistered Windows and Office for our office PCs.We are looking to purchase 100 licenses Windows Pro and Office for our PCs.We are offered 2 options:+ Physical keys: comes with a box of CD and key. Have to register each...
  6. Windows and Office Pro license for business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Contacts search not working - Office 2019 Home and Business

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Contacts search not working - Office 2019 Home and Business: Hello, I have over 3000 contacts in my "Other Contacts" folder. They all show up there, but when I use the search function to look for a specific person, I get "No results". *Edit: I have two offices on two computers: One is Office 2013 Home and Business and the other is...
  8. Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019: I just uninstalled Office 2010 before upgrading to Office 2019. The new installation has picked up some Trusted Publishers I no longer need but I can't delete them since the delete option is greyed out in Office. How do I remove these offending entries which are not shown...
  9. MS Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Home and Business 2019: Hi, Had problems with Word - kept crashing when trying to insert images. Tried a few ideas to repair but ended up with Error Code 0x0000142. Used MS Support and Recovery Assistant which removed Office. I now need to reinstall it! Grateful for help. Brian Mott...
  10. Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home and Business 2019: I purchased Office Home and Business 2019 last night for a new laptop, but I already have Office Professional Plus 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-business-2019/db0592de-1f0d-487c-ad52-9911e3778353"