Windows 10: Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers

Discus and support Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we're pleased to announce the Office 2019 Commercial Preview of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Project, Visio and OneNote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers

Source: Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers - Microsoft Tech Community - 187506

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Apr 26, 2018
  2. garym123 Win User

your pc/device needs to be repaired on lumia 520

Windows 10 on phones is not an upgrade or an update. It is prerelease software, You signed up for it.

Windows 10 Insider Preview may be substantially modified before it’s commercially released. It is not ready for prime time.

This was in the warning given: Insider Preview is for serious Windows Phone aficionados and tech experts, not for your daily phone.

It also says to use the Windows Software recovery tool to back out

garym123, Apr 26, 2018
  3. turo---01 Win User
    E90 and quickoffice

No proplems mate, here to help.

Windows does sell office seperatelly. They don't have commercial to have office, if there is no office? There is a small difference.

I don't expect everything to be free. If office will pay, that should be clearly noticed and clear when you buy the product. That's that, no complains.

If windows would sell total solution (does not, hw manufacturers do), there i would expect all needed ready and working. Windows sells operating system + office packet etc.

turo---01, Apr 26, 2018
Thema:

Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers

1. Office 2019 Preview is ready for Commercial customers - Similar Threads - Office 2019 Preview

2. Upcoming commercial preview of Microsoft Office LTSC and Office 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Upcoming commercial preview of Microsoft Office LTSC and Office 2021: At Microsoft, we believe that the cloud will power the work of the future. Overwhelmingly, our customers are choosing the cloud to empower their people—from frontline workers on the shop floor, to on-the-go sales teams, to remote employees connecting from home....
  3. It CAN'T be this hard to customize Office 2019... Can it?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    It CAN'T be this hard to customize Office 2019... Can it?: I was previously using Office 2010 and it worked fine. But the domestic associate convinced me when we rebuilt our three computers, to put Office 2019 on (it being $35 it was hard to argue)... The interface is significantly different and, especially in Outlook, I'd like to...
  4. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019: Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK,...
  5. Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019

in Windows 10 Support
    Customizing Outlook settings in Office 2019: Our company is looking to replacing the soon to be EOL office 2010 with Office 2019 so I was following the tutorial available here (Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool) and using the Office Customization tool website on how to setup MAK,...
  6. Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?

Detailed customized installation for Office 2019 possible?: Hello, I have read that Office 2019 is no longer available in the form of a Windows .msi installation in which you could select the Office apps and various other features that you want to install. There is luckily an Office Customization Tool that makes customization...
  7. Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2019 Server Previews is ready for Commercial customers: Today we’re pleased to announce the commercial previews of Exchange Server 2019 and Skype for Business Server 2019. This announcement adds to the set of commercial previews for Office 2019, which included Office 2019 for Windows and Office 2019 for Mac earlier this year....
  8. Office 2019 Preview

Office 2019 Preview: So.... I decided to install this alongside a retail Offfice 2013 to check it out ( call it infinite wisdom, knowing the conflicts different office versions have... LOL) ... anyway the interesting thing is the "free" bit in the version... [img] (Ignore the blanks I have...
  9. Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers

in Windows 10 News
    Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers: This year at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, Microsoft presented several new product capabilities that extend the Microsoft 365 solution set—including a greater emphasis on cloud-first technologies. Visio Online is one of Microsoft’s newest solutions that further...
  10. Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers: Following the launch of Microsoft Forms in Education last summer, we heard from businesses that they need an easy-to-use tool for creating surveys, quizzes and polls. Today, we’re rolling out the public preview of Microsoft Forms to our Office 365 commercial subscribers, so...