Windows 10: Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?

Discus and support Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This may just be coincidence but at the same time our three machines got yesterday's Windows Update, all of the sudden our MS 365 and Office 2021 won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ventonrohlfs, May 21, 2022.

1. Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?

This may just be coincidence but at the same time our three machines got yesterday's Windows Update, all of the sudden our MS 365 and Office 2021 won't update. The "Downloading Office Updates..." window just sits there going...and I notice very little network traffic to indicate that something is actually downloading. It is either something with the server or the Windows update that caused it. When I went to do an "Online Repair" on one of the machines...it uninstalled Office 2021 but failed to download again. I had to do a complete uninstall using the Office Scrub tool and was able to reinsta

:)

Ventonrohlfs, May 21, 2022
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, May 21, 2022
  3. kevvyb Win User
    Windows Cumulative Update KB5007186 has broken office

Hi

It looks like Windows Cumulative Update KB5007186 has broken office on my laptop.

Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update? [​IMG]

I have done another restart and no change.

Clicking on any office app displays this message

Followed by (referring to whichever office app is clicked on) NB The first message of this kind related to OneNote which I had not clicked on and do not use.

Normally if an update is in progress I will see something in task manager and indeed on the taskbar. Neither Task Bar or Task manager (under apps) shows any updates in progress . Is there something I should be looking for under Background or Windows Processes?

Windows build shows as

Should I uninstall office and reinstall? If so, do I need to remove device as once of my licences first?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

kevvyb, May 21, 2022
  4. aswin Win User

Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?

Latest Office Updates for Windows

update i have 2 types office 2110 and 2111 in diff machine

- - - Updated - - -

update

aswin, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?

1. Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update? - Similar Threads - Office 2021 Update

2. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  3. Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal app is broken after latest Windows update: After the latest Windows update March 12, 2024—KB5035853 OS Builds 22621.3296 and 22631.3296, I am not able to successfully run the command `npm install` in a NodeJS project via the Terminal app. I was previously able to do this. In fact the command completes without error,...
  4. Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 Update Broken After Latest Windows Update?: This may just be coincidence but at the same time our three machines got yesterday's Windows Update, all of the sudden our MS 365 and Office 2021 won't update. The "Downloading Office Updates..." window just sits there going...and I notice very little network traffic to...
  5. Activation broken by latest update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation broken by latest update?: Suddenly seeing Activate Windows on a machine running fine for 10 years....tried to go to Settings to run activation troubleshooter as recommended by the bot, but Update/Activation screens will not open at all?...
  6. Latest update March 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest update March 2021: If there were any bug fixes, I get it, I understand the need to prune the system, but you touched my personalization. **** off. Seriously, I liked it the way it was. I liked having a dark color taskbar but light color settings app. I don't want everything on my desktop to be...
  7. Network broken (AGAIN !) after latest updates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network broken (AGAIN !) after latest updates: Hi there I can't figure out what's broken this time again with networking I can't connect to NAS (Linux) server any more -- refuses to accept password even though it's correct. Connect works perfectly on W7 and also FROM the NAS TO Windows 10. Anyway here's the result of...
  8. PC broken after the latest Windows 10 update

PC broken after the latest Windows 10 update: 2 days ago after updated Windows 10 and since then it is not working properly. It opens only in Safemode and with blue stripes on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-broken-after-the-latest-windows-10-update/7c18e33b-ae14-4737-b04b-b9accd6fc10b
  9. Office is broken after update

Office is broken after update: Not a single office application will open. They dont even load or show up in processes. I checked for updates, reinstalled a NEWER addition of office and it still wont work. What is going on?...
  10. Latest Office Updates for Windows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Latest Office Updates for Windows: Latest Office Insider Updates Office Insider v1805 build 9320.2001 - April 24 Office Insider Monthly Channel (Targeted) v1804 build 9226.2082 - April 17 Latest Office 2016 and Office 365 Updates Office 2016 and Office 365 Monthly Channel v1804 build 9226.2114 - April 25...