Windows 10: Office 360 Typing Backwards, Can't scroll, Outlook wants to open all email at once

Discus and support Office 360 Typing Backwards, Can't scroll, Outlook wants to open all email at once in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried fixes. Last one was to download the latest update again. My computer worked perfectly after doing that. Then, when I sat down at my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FLVIKE, Jan 27, 2020.

1. FLVIKE Win User

Office 360 Typing Backwards, Can't scroll, Outlook wants to open all email at once

I have tried fixes. Last one was to download the latest update again. My computer worked perfectly after doing that. Then, when I sat down at my computer the next day, everything Microsoft was corrupted again.

- Types backwards

- Cannot scroll

- Outlook tries to open all email at once

I tried to go in and disable all my non-Microsoft startup apps but it won't let me.

:)

FLVIKE, Jan 27, 2020
  2. GerryNN Win User

types backwards

Computer will suddenly type any words entered backwards, screen will not scroll down (only flicker and jump), an icon selected on desktop will only display the icon listed at top of desktop, no matter which icon I select.

GerryNN, Jan 27, 2020
  3. unable to open Outlook email accounts

Have you tried all the suggestions in Option 2 of the following article?

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/i-can-...

There are steps to backup your Outlook data file too. You could then uninstall then reinstall Office 365 and proceed to setup your account again.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Perry Win User

Office 360 Typing Backwards, Can't scroll, Outlook wants to open all email at once

Outlook 2016 - Error message "None Default Email Program" but there is one

In addition to the default Mail app, please also check default apps by portocol:

1. Open control Panel > Default Programs > Set your default programs.
    2. Scroll down to find the option “Choose default apps by file type”
    3. Make sure .msg is set to Outlook.

Office 360 Typing Backwards, Can't scroll, Outlook wants to open all email at once VCC3b.png

1. Go back and select “Choose default apps by protocol”
    2. Make “MailTo” protocol is set to Outlook.

Office 360 Typing Backwards, Can't scroll, Outlook wants to open all email at once R6h9Y.png

If none of this helps, there could be something wrong with the registry settings. Try steps in this similar thread to delete Outlook key and then repair Office.

Perry, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Office 360 Typing Backwards, Can't scroll, Outlook wants to open all email at once - Similar Threads - Office 360 Typing

2. Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing: For a month my laptop screen is scrolling automatically to the top and left sides of the screen. When I try to scroll it where I want it to be, it just rolls back again to the top. It's so frustrating at work. Plus it as is accompanied by backward typing. I have tried many...
  3. Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing: For a month my laptop screen is scrolling automatically to the top and left sides of the screen. When I try to scroll it where I want it to be, it just rolls back again to the top. It's so frustrating at work. Plus it as is accompanied by backward typing. I have tried many...
  4. Screen automatically scrolling top and left of the screen plus backward typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  6. Office 2019 outlook will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 outlook will not open: Had to reinstall Office 2019 file were corrupted after reinstalling Office 2019 Outlook is looking for files that were corrupted and removed. How do I start a new Data base for 2019 Outlook...
  7. Office 360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 360: How to install microfoft 360 on additional devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-360/ee0d7995-e3e6-4d69-90a3-ee7ec6b5ff7b
  8. Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes.: Aloha. I'm having an issue with all keyboards (physical, on screen, Bluetooth) typing in reverse. It dosent happen all the time, just most. The problem started just after the failed update due to me having an SD card plugged in. I have tried running the troubleshooter,...
  9. Backward typing and uncontrollable scroll issue on Windows 10 x64.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backward typing and uncontrollable scroll issue on Windows 10 x64.: I have been having problems with all my computers since the last Windows system update. I have two computers, a desktop and a laptop. In the desktop, the keyboard went insane. It typed double letters and the cursos flickered constantly. It is currently being formatted but...
  10. HP started typing backwards, won't scroll

in Windows 10 Support
    HP started typing backwards, won't scroll: .My HP Envy 15 started slowly acting odd and only typing totally backwards (weird) sometimes, then a lot. I figured it was directly related to an auto update that I never asked for. There were a few other things that I noticed that changed too, my laptop gradually started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open email on phone letters are backwards