Windows 10: Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files

Discus and support Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I understand that in order to allow Office 355 to embed Flash/SWF files, you can download a set of registry keys that will automatically change the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AntJac, Feb 17, 2021.

1. AntJac Win User

Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files

Hi. I understand that in order to allow Office 355 to embed Flash/SWF files, you can download a set of registry keys that will automatically change the settings.

I've had a look on the below link and I can't see the keys anymore. I don't suppose anyone has the necessary link or file please?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-7cef1ff6aeb1

:)

AntJac, Feb 17, 2021

2. swf file reader

SWF files, Shock Wave Flash file format delivers animation, graphics and interactivity over the Internet. Although once owned by Macromedia, SWF files are now the mainstay of Adobe Flash files.
    That said, Adobe Flash is no longer available for any mobile device. Adobe has discontinued it.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 17, 2021
  3. petrib Win User
    FLASH AND SWF GAMES IN E50

The E50 has built-in Flash Lite v1.1. You can copy Flash Lite v1.1 compatible .swf files to the phone and run them.

petrib, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Samuria Win User

How To play SWF Files?

Swf are compiled flash files most browser will play them

Samuria, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Office 364 and Flash/SWF Files - Similar Threads - Office 364 Flash

2. Taskbar flashing for files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar flashing for files: Whenever I open one of my documents the corresponding application flashes on the Taskbar but there's no error of notification as to why it's flashing. This is annoying and distracting-is there a way to make this stop?I just tried opening one of my files from File Explorer and...
  3. how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to Play .SWF game since flash player has block: I have old game that build on flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-swf-game-since-flash-player-has-block/3a68692a-cee1-42a1-896a-4e039ac37871
  4. swf Screensaver no longer works.

swf Screensaver no longer works.: 1909 (OS Build 18363.1316) I have a screensaver clock which has stopped working. I have no idea why. Instead of the clock I now get this [img] The swf code is as follows: <p> <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="230" height="230"...
  5. swf files do not play in MS edge Chromium.

in Windows 10 Customization
    swf files do not play in MS edge Chromium.: Hello, Is there a way to play .swf extension files in MS Edge Chromium. Regards, RK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/swf-files-do-not-play-in-ms-edge-chromium/8e8b88f4-577f-43d3-ba44-e4630f0dec2f
  6. Microsoft 364 Account - Windows 10 activation key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft 364 Account - Windows 10 activation key.: Hello, I have a number of work computers running Windows 10 Enterprise and one, in particular, is saying that it is not activated. I recently updated a license from Office 365 A3 Educator to the Microsoft 365 A3 Educator package in the Admin Centre but I cannot find any...
  7. How to play an SWF file

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to play an SWF file: Http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf (http://deti.mil.by/templates/swf/Pistol/index.swf) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-an-swf-file/5b157306-900b-48ab-a898-cd10693a89e7
  8. SWF default file association won't change to Flash Player projector content debugger

SWF default file association won't change to Flash Player projector content debugger: I downloaded Flash Player project content debugger (flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe) from Adobe for debugging purposes but I can't change the default file association. This has happened on two Windows machines. At this point I think it's Windows refusing to recognise Flash,...
  9. SWF default file association won't change to flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe

SWF default file association won't change to flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe: I downloaded flashplayer_31_sa_debug.exe from Adobe for debugging purposes (running HaxeFlixel) but I can't change the default file association. This has happened on two Windows machines. At this point I think it's Windows refusing to recognise Flash, probably for possible...
  10. How To play SWF Files?

How To play SWF Files?: Mission 1 - Club Penguin Archives I want to play some old CP missions but don't know how to use these .swf files. I downloaded quest and used shockwave to play it put it is just a blank screen with an x at the top right. Anybody know how to play this? 102978