Windows 10: Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access

Discus and support Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to login to my Windows 10 computer using Microsoft's Remote Desktop client (RDP). I am able to login using a local account, but, I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jack Nash (jnash), Sep 26, 2019.

1. Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access

I am trying to login to my Windows 10 computer using Microsoft's Remote Desktop client (RDP). I am able to login using a local account, but, I am not able to login using my O365 business account. I have checked the remote access settings, and my O365 account is listed as being able to login remotely. What am I missing?

:)

Jack Nash (jnash), Sep 26, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access

unable to add my office 365 account

That may be true with Office 365 Enterprise or Business. But with Office 365 Home Premium, you can play with the Live and Outlook accounts. Setting up Office 365 Home Premium under the Office hub essentially points you to....the same place you're pointed
    to. The office 365 email setup link in the Office Hub, is redundant, but, strangely enough, you're allowed to create it. The impact is, you get a different Live Tile with an O on it, but its the same account. Normally you can't create the same account
    twice....but in this case, you can.

Phil101 Outlook, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access

1. Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access - Similar Threads - Office 365 Account

2. Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?: I have been trying to log in to remote access from my Mac to my Windows 11 pro PC for a few hours now.I have the IP entered, however, it asks for a username and password for the user account.I tried my Microsoft email and password, but that did not work, and the PIN to my...
  3. Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Access User Account Password?: I have been trying to log in to remote access from my Mac to my Windows 11 pro PC for a few hours now.I have the IP entered, however, it asks for a username and password for the user account.I tried my Microsoft email and password, but that did not work, and the PIN to my...
  4. remote desktop access for administrator accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop access for administrator accounts: Bonjour,As a junior system administrator, I would like to ask:Is is safe to allow RDP access from domain accounts with admin rights to servers and computers?If no, what would be the best practice if my daily tasks require admin rights on remote computers?merci beaucoup!...
  5. remote desktop access for administrator accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote desktop access for administrator accounts: Bonjour,As a junior system administrator, I would like to ask:Is is safe to allow RDP access from domain accounts with admin rights to servers and computers?If no, what would be the best practice if my daily tasks require admin rights on remote computers?merci beaucoup!...
  6. Remote Desktop not accepting Office 365 Business Credentials to log in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop not accepting Office 365 Business Credentials to log in: Hi there, I have a client that has office 365 business running on his 5 computers onsite. He is trying to vpn and remote desktop into his computer. I have setup up the vpn so that part is taken care of, but the remote desktop is saying the office 365 business credentials are...
  7. remote access to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote access to desktop: Good day, Can you please help me to remotely access my son's desktop, I tried doing the quick assist but ot's not working. are there any other options? Thank you. Joyce...
  8. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  9. No Access to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Access to Remote Desktop: Does Windows 10 REALLY NOT support Remote Desktop? Only a couple days ago I could have accessed my Remote Desktop; now I can't. Microsoft is saying that Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop and is suggesting an upgrade that costs over $300.00. REALLY?...
  10. sharepoint access with office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharepoint access with office 365: how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdp with office 365 account

2. office 365 remote desktop access

3. accessing a remote desktop office 365

4. rdp with office 365 account pc,
  5. rdp login o365 account