Windows 10: Office 365 Apps not working

Discus and support Office 365 Apps not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NDaniel1, Aug 13, 2020.

1. NDaniel1 Win User

Office 365 Apps not working

My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being opened.

:)

NDaniel1, Aug 13, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Office 365 Apps not working

Office 365 Apps Aren't Working

All of my office 365 apps are opening, but I can't type in any of them or use them or move between tabs. They also aren't showing up in my Apps list in settings either, there are a lot of apps listed as "Microsoft Visual C + +".

SofiaFeltwell, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Office 365 Apps not working

1. Office 365 Apps not working - Similar Threads - Office 365 Apps

2. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  3. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  4. Office 365 Punctuation not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Punctuation not working: --- Computer Information --- Model: Dell OptiPlex 5080 Current OS: Windows 10 22H2 --- Issue --- I have a user who is having an issue with his dictation function in Outlook and Word. When he says "comma", the software transcribes the word "comma" instead of inserting the...
  5. Office 365 Punctuation not working

Office 365 Punctuation not working: --- Computer Information --- Model: Dell OptiPlex 5080 Current OS: Windows 10 22H2 --- Issue --- I have a user who is having an issue with his dictation function in Outlook and Word. When he says "comma", the software transcribes the word "comma" instead of inserting the...
  6. Office 365 as well a Office Show in Setting/Apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 as well a Office Show in Setting/Apps: I just noticed that both Office 365 and plain old Office show up in Settings/Apps and I wonder why? As far as I know I installed and use only 365 (Outlook, Word and Excel) not Office. Any idea how 'Office' got in the Apps list as well as my Start menu. Can I uninstall it?...
  7. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"
  8. Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Redesigning the Office App Icons for Office 365: Design is becoming the heart and soul of Office. Learn how we evolved our visual identity to reflect the simple, powerful, and intelligent experiences of Office 365. [img] Whoever said that nothing is more intimidating than the blank page probably never faced a redesign....
  9. Office 365 Apps Aren't Working

Office 365 Apps Aren't Working: All of my office 365 apps are opening, but I can't type in any of them or use them or move between tabs. They also aren't showing up in my Apps list in settings either, there are a lot of apps listed as "Microsoft Visual C + +"....
  10. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...