Windows 10: Office 365 Copy and Paste *PHOTO* issue

Discus and support Office 365 Copy and Paste *PHOTO* issue in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, First time poster, but have visited this forum on a number of different occasions. I' am normally one for working things out for myself,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by micromac, Dec 17, 2019.

1. micromac Win User

Office 365 Copy and Paste *PHOTO* issue

Hi Everyone,

First time poster, but have visited this forum on a number of different occasions. I' am normally one for working things out for myself, however this issue has got me stumped to no end.

The issue only started to occur after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro 64bit and this only happens within Microsoft Office products, this has been confirmed by copy and pasting into Paint 3D with no issues.

The issue is when copying a photo from 1 source into say either Word or Outlook, the photo that is pasted is nothing like what has been copied. It is extremely hard to explain, so i have taken a screenshot of the issue.

Office 365 Copy and Paste *PHOTO* issue [​IMG]

The circled red is what I am copying and the Blue is how it is pasting into Word..

This is happening on Windows 10 version 1903

I have tried the following

Quick Repair
    Online Repair
    Full uninstall using Revo uninstaller
    Updated Graphics Driver
    Ensured Office is up to date.

Apart from doing a complete format and reinstall, I am all out of options.

Any ideas would be great.

:)

micromac, Dec 17, 2019

2. Share Photo with Outlook 365

The Photo App has a Share button. The options in the list do not include MS Office 365 Outlook. It offers 'Mail' but I do not use that because I pay for an Office subscription. How do I select 365 Outlook other than copy and paste?

Tigger Ireland, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Office 365 Copy and Paste *PHOTO* issue

Share Photo with Outlook 365

I have Microsoft Office 365 subscription installed and syncs with the same account that the Photo App has and under Share I have no option to use the MS 365 Outlook client to share photo with. I have MAIL, ONENOTE, & ONEDRIVE.

In my opinion because MS office is installed, it should be listed to Share Outlook with. Anyway I can always right-click and Copy the photo and paste in Outlook as an attachment - seems antiquated though

Tigger Ireland, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Office 365 Copy and Paste *PHOTO* issue

1. Office 365 Copy and Paste *PHOTO* issue - Similar Threads - Office 365 Copy

2. Copy and Paste Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and Paste Issues: Whatever 'enhancement' you put in to Windows for Copy and Paste has made that function very unreliable. This is Copy and Paste. It worked reliably for years. Make it work again. Blocking and tackling here....
  3. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy and paste issue: I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and have not come across any fixes for it so I'm at a loss at what to do. What is basically happening is I try to copy and paste anything, then a few moments later the paste is blank, I open up the clipboard history...
  4. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy and paste issue: I have been dealing with this issue for quite some time now and have not come across any fixes for it so I'm at a loss at what to do. What is basically happening is I try to copy and paste anything, then a few moments later the paste is blank, I open up the clipboard history...
  5. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Copy and paste issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Copy and paste issue: Copy and paste using keyboard shortcuts AND right click menu randomly breaks after a while and needs a restart to fix. Is there a way to fix it so I dont need to restart every time it breaks?...
  7. copy paste issue

copy paste issue: hi, some of our users not able to do copy and paste in windows 10, we check all possible solutions, updating windows system disk check from safe mode but non of these work please help. after restart the computer it fix for while thanks....
  8. Copy/Paste issue

Copy/Paste issue: I am attempting to copy/paste messages in Gmail and when I do my company logo pops up on top of every message out of the blue. This has never happened until this past week. I have not updated any Windows or Gmail programs. Its becoming annoying having to delete this...
  9. Copy and Paste Issue

Copy and Paste Issue: Hello, I’ve recently run into an issue when I copy and paste from a word document to a discussion board I’m a college student. It seems that a previous document pastes instead of the actually document I copied. I’ve used different browsers, cleared cache/cookies and it...
  10. copying and pasting Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copying and pasting Photos: how do I convert JXR to JPEG . windows 10 . edge browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-and-pasting-photos/cfed737a-adfd-45f2-95d3-147dc7f3df21"