Windows 10: Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

Discus and support Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Office 365 has Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Telemetry Dashboard Log. Are these features enabled by default? If so, do I need... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by bamajon1974, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

Office 365 has Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Telemetry Dashboard Log.

Are these features enabled by default? If so, do I need them enabled or can I turn them off? I am pretty sure they can be disabled in the group policy editor and/or registry editor.

Thanks!

:)

bamajon1974, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Desana Win User

Looking for feedback from Office Telemetry Dashboard users

Hi there,

My name is and I am a Program Manager working on Office tools.
    I am trying to get insights into how users use Office Telemetry Dashboard (Telemetry Dashboard for Office), in what situations, and what parts of it are they using. This information will help me and my team to better understand the users, and to determine the next steps for this product.

If you'd like to contribute, please take five minutes to fill out this survey . Any information you provide (including your email address, if you choose to share it) will be completely confidential and used only for the purposes of this research.

We are looking forward to be hearing from you!

Desana, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

Microsoft Office 365 privacy and telemetry

@Brink

Is there a comprehensive thread on tenforums (or reddit or elsewhere) that details various registry tweaks and windows settings to enable/disable telemetry and privacy for Office 365? Tutorials on tenforums give plenty of information about Windows privacy and telemetry settings but not much on Office. Can anyone please help?

There is some information about increasing privacy and reducing telemetry for the standalone, older versions of office but since 365 is so much more cloud based, do the old settings apply to the newest versions of the 365 Office suites?

Thanks!

bamajon1974, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

1. Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard - Similar Threads - Office 365 Customer

2. Limit Office 365 Telemetry with this undocumented setting

in Windows 10 News
    Limit Office 365 Telemetry with this undocumented setting: Office 365, just like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other Microsoft products collect and submit telemetry data to Microsoft servers by default. Only a few options to limit data collection are provided to most users of Windows and other Microsoft products; Enterprise...
  3. Microsoft Office 365 privacy and telemetry

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 365 privacy and telemetry: @Brink Is there a comprehensive thread on tenforums (or reddit or elsewhere) that details various registry tweaks and windows settings to enable/disable telemetry and privacy for Office 365? Tutorials on tenforums give plenty of information about Windows privacy and...
  4. Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected User Experiences and Telemetry: Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. when looking in the services on my computer am looking for Connected User Experiences and Telemetry so that I may turn it on as I believe this could be the reasons I am not unlocking my xbox Achievements. But when looking for this it is not...
  5. Looking for feedback from Office Telemetry Dashboard users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Looking for feedback from Office Telemetry Dashboard users: Hi there, My name is and I am a Program Manager working on Office tools. I am trying to get insights into how users use Office Telemetry Dashboard (Telemetry Dashboard for Office), in what situations, and what parts of it are they using. This information will help me and my...
  6. Updates to the Office 365 user experience

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to the Office 365 user experience: Technology is changing the way people get things done. We’ve picked up the pace. Our work is more collaborative. And we’re blurring the boundaries of time and place. When we ask customers why they continue to choose Office for their most important work, they tell us that they...
  7. New intelligent Office 365 app experiences

in Windows 10 News
    New intelligent Office 365 app experiences: On today’s Microsoft Mechanics, we look at the latest in intelligent Office app experiences spanning PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and the browser. Ben Walters presents how Office can bring in intelligence via the Microsoft Graph, Azure Machine Learning and Delve to save...
  8. Announcing Customer Lockbox for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Customer Lockbox for Office 365: As a cloud services provider, we recognize that organizations understandably want to have full control over access to their content stored in cloud services. Today at RSA, we announced Customer Lockbox for Office 365, a new capability designed to provide customers with...
  9. New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Delve People Experiences in Office 365: A company’s most important assets are its people—YOU. The knowledge and experience of you and your colleagues collectively brings great value to your company. And as you communicate and work out loud together within Office 365, the value of your work can be surfaced and...
  10. Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Office 365 profile experience: In the modern workplace, an organization’s most important assets are its people. The knowledge, skills and expertise found throughout your carefully recruited teams are tantamount to individual and collective success.All too often, however, this specialized knowledge is...