Windows 10: office 365 desktop app not letting me sign in through to them and or through them

Discus and support office 365 desktop app not letting me sign in through to them and or through them in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; office 365 can't sign in with my personal account sorry we can't make this update because there are problems with your account. To fix your account,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jamopeary, Aug 21, 2019.

1. jamopeary Win User

office 365 desktop app not letting me sign in through to them and or through them

office 365 can't sign in with my personal account sorry we can't make this update because there are problems with your account. To fix your account, try signing in again on the office 365 desktop apps

:)

jamopeary, Aug 21, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 21, 2019
  4. office 365 desktop app not letting me sign in through to them and or through them

Office 365 on Continuum

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why office 365 desktop app not letting me sign in through to them and or through them :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

office 365 desktop app not letting me sign in through to them and or through them

1. office 365 desktop app not letting me sign in through to them and or through them - Similar Threads - office 365 desktop

2. Windows doesn't let me add apps through task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't let me add apps through task manager: Since I installed the newest update, I am unable to add any programme through the task manager, I can't see the "startup apps" in the settings page as well, the only way I could add new apps is through shell:startup, which I can't because the app I'm trying to add is from the...
  3. Windows doesn't let me add apps through task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't let me add apps through task manager: Since I installed the newest update, I am unable to add any programme through the task manager, I can't see the "startup apps" in the settings page as well, the only way I could add new apps is through shell:startup, which I can't because the app I'm trying to add is from the...
  4. SSD not creating partitions after deleting them through CMD

SSD not creating partitions after deleting them through CMD: HelloAfter my windows got corrupted, I started installation of windows 20 through usb. But the partitions weren't formatting, so I opened CMD and in diskpart i selected my disk and entered clean command. But now I can't create new partitions. Windows installation setup can't...
  5. SSD not creating partitions after deleting them through CMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD not creating partitions after deleting them through CMD: HelloAfter my windows got corrupted, I started installation of windows 20 through usb. But the partitions weren't formatting, so I opened CMD and in diskpart i selected my disk and entered clean command. But now I can't create new partitions. Windows installation setup can't...
  6. Bought Auric Point through xbox app on pc and never received them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Auric Point through xbox app on pc and never received them: Hello,I Bought Auric Point through xbox app on pc for dead by daylight and never received them. I did however get the emails saying i purchased them. I bought them yesterday and it still hasn't showed upon on my account. Even with restarting my PC. Please help so i can buy...
  7. Bought Auric Point through xbox app on pc and never received them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Auric Point through xbox app on pc and never received them: Hello,I Bought Auric Point through xbox app on pc for dead by daylight and never received them. I did however get the emails saying i purchased them. I bought them yesterday and it still hasn't showed upon on my account. Even with restarting my PC. Please help so i can buy...
  8. Bought Auric Point through xbox app on pc and never received them

9. Desktop not letting me sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop not letting me sign in.: I am a complete novice using Windows 10.I switch on the pc. the Welcome logo is there then a dark blue screen appears and nothing happens.If I CAD to switch user, my wife and I have accounts on the same machine, we can access her part. The pages open and we can access her...
  10. Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Script to authenticate mapping through office 365 (SharePoint): Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to make an automatic script to be inserted in the windows 10 task scheduler I have a mapping on the desktop that comes from a sharepoint link, but over time it loses authentication and the user needs to access the site again,...