Windows 10: Office 365 email / inbox configeration

Discus and support Office 365 email / inbox configeration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I configure my inbox so that I can separate the message string from a replied message. this means that I have to look throughout the message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Neil Aldridge, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Office 365 email / inbox configeration

How can I configure my inbox so that I can separate the message string from a replied message. this means that I have to look throughout the message rather than have them displayed in my inbox.

It is fine on my Outlook but not 365.

Does this make sense.

Regards, Neil

:)

Neil Aldridge, Sep 5, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Office 365 email / inbox configeration

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Office 365 email / inbox configeration [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Office 365 email / inbox configeration [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

Kari, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Office 365 email / inbox configeration

1. Office 365 email / inbox configeration - Similar Threads - Office 365 email

2. Email Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  3. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  4. Vanishing emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing emails in inbox: The entire contents of my inbox, years' worth of emails. vanished yesterday. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanishing-emails-in-inbox/c3c00451-d606-46d4-a348-48b4c4361d7e"
  5. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  6. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  7. outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox: outlook 365 stopped displaying older emails in inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-stopped-displaying-older-emails-in/6e0c3694-6fbe-410d-b0b6-2c4ddcc96a28"
  8. no email list in inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    no email list in inbox: My email inbox shows multiple emails available but no list when i click on it. I have to delete the most recent email opened on the screen in order to go to the next. I've tried views tab etc, but cannot fix this....
  9. Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook: This month, we are releasing a new set of cloud-powered intelligent services in Office apps designed to save you time and produce better results. These features help you improve your writing in Word, deliver dynamic presentations in PowerPoint and prioritize the emails that...
  10. De-clutter your inbox in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    De-clutter your inbox in Office 365: Today we are beginning the roll out of Clutter to Office 365 business customers, which brings the power of Office Graph to your inbox. Clutter is designed to help you focus on the most important messages in your inbox. It uses machine learning to de-clutter your inbox by...