Windows 10: Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

Discus and support Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently using an office 365 email for work and have been given access to view and send emails on behalf of another persons email who is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brad_BB, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Brad_BB Win User

Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

Hi,

I am currently using an office 365 email for work and have been given access to view and send emails on behalf of another persons email who is also using office 365.

I have the native windows "mail" application on my PC. I was wondering how I setup the windows mail client to view that other persons emails?

Also if my company has a shared inbox on office 365, can i setup the mail app to recieve those emails as well?

Thanks,

Brad

:)

Brad_BB, Jun 28, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 28, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    office 365 : Project application not working

Hi Manikanta, that looks like your Office 365 installation is somehow corrupt, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

windows mail and office 365

Do I need to install office 365 for windows mail to work properly? I can't find anywhere in mail to set up emails manually

Kristin JenniferStevens, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application

1. Office 365 emails on the Windows Mail Application - Similar Threads - Office 365 emails

2. Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11: I recently noticed that office 365 applications like word, excel and PowerPoint is having issue with Windows 11. Based on my initial observations, files synced in to my computer from OneDrive cannot be launched or having issues opening the documents with office 365 apps on...
  3. Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 applications issue with Windows 11: I recently noticed that office 365 applications like word, excel and PowerPoint is having issue with Windows 11. Based on my initial observations, files synced in to my computer from OneDrive cannot be launched or having issues opening the documents with office 365 apps on...
  4. Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App

Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App: Unable to add Office 365/Exchange email account on Windows Mail App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-office-365exchange-email-account-on/941459e9-e6f8-4ff5-97b9-79101b1e4f77
  5. EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365

EMAIL TRACKING WIN 10 MAIL - OUTLOOK OFFICE 365: 1 How can i make Windows 10 "MAIL" program to track emails ? Windows version 20H2 OS Build 19042.746 2 and is there email tracking for Outlook on Microsoft 365 ? TY...
  6. Office 365 Applications unable to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 Applications unable to open: "This service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." This is the error message I get when trying to open any office 365 applications. I'm not really sure when this actually happened, because I have not...
  7. Office 365 Applications unable to open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 Applications unable to open: "This service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it." This is the error message I get when trying to open any office 365 applications. I'm not really sure when this actually happened, because I have not...
  8. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  9. Office 365 email / inbox configeration

Office 365 email / inbox configeration: How can I configure my inbox so that I can separate the message string from a replied message. this means that I have to look throughout the message rather than have them displayed in my inbox. It is fine on my Outlook but not 365. Does this make sense. Regards, Neil...
  10. office 365 : Project application not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office 365 : Project application not working: the ordinal 5207 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\root\office16\winproj.exe...