Windows 10: Office 365 For Business Standard

Discus and support Office 365 For Business Standard in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I have been a follower of this forum for years and this is my first post. I am attempting to install Office 365 Business Standard (AKA Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Papawmanuel, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Office 365 For Business Standard

Hello, I have been a follower of this forum for years and this is my first post. I am attempting to install Office 365 Business Standard (AKA Microsoft 365 Business standard) on a Windows 10 Computer for a Not for Profit. We bought the license and followed the instructions to install it and after several hours, all that were installed were the online APPs (No desktop Apps). I contacted Microsoft Support and they had me download a tool called SARA that was supposed to fix office and download the desktop apps. This tool ran for hours and did nothing. (Task manager showed the tool using 2% CPU and no disk or network activity. Microsoft Support had to quit the call at that point and I needed to leave so we halted the process. Microsoft suggested that we might have a poor network connection. The place installed a fast wired connection and restarted the process from scratch and got nowhere. After 2 hours, I tried an alternative route to install the desktop apps via Office Deployment tool. This also ran for 2 hours, showed no progress and Task manager showed 2% CPU and no disk or network activity. Any suggestion on how I might get the desktop apps installed and how I might determine what the issue is? Best Regards

:)

Papawmanuel, Jul 13, 2021

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Office 365 business apps

Source: Grow your small business with business apps from Office 365 Office Blogs

See also: Announcing General Availability of Microsoft 365 Business apps Office - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Office 365 For Business Standard

Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

Source: Microsoft Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium with new enhancements - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Office 365 For Business Standard

1. Office 365 For Business Standard - Similar Threads - Office 365 Business

2. Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard: I've signed up for trial of Office 365 Business Standard and have downloaded software on my new laptop. However, when I try to open a Word document it asks me to log in and when I use the email I used to create the account, it just brings me back to asking me to sign up for...
  3. Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Word in Office 365 Business Standard: I've signed up for trial of Office 365 Business Standard and have downloaded software on my new laptop. However, when I try to open a Word document it asks me to log in and when I use the email I used to create the account, it just brings me back to asking me to sign up for...
  4. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business: Hello there, We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly. We're a small company, trying to set-up O365 business for all. So far everything went smoothly, though Onedrive and Sharepoint is still not set-up, even after...
  5. Choice between Business and personal 365 Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choice between Business and personal 365 Office: I have a question. Do I need to update to Office 365 Business if I have a computer that I use for my small business that I do from home and no one else use it? I am on the trial of Business 365 but as I see it is more expensive so I would prefer to stay on Office 365...
  6. Office 365 business essentials

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 business essentials: Hello, I have purchased the business essentials. So i can control my own mail domain stuff. But the big question for me is why is there not office included in the package. Is it something i can add to it? 140001
  7. Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business

Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business: This was called to my attention on Yammer and I thought I'd share with other O365 for Business. http://www.365ninja.com/wp-content/u...Mat6w7gKWxc%3D 45229
  8. Configure users with Office 365 Business and Personal on same system

Configure users with Office 365 Business and Personal on same system: I have a few cases where a company employee already has their own paid subscription to Office 365 Personal on their laptops but they need to have the copy of Office 365 Small Business Premium that is linked to their company email account in order to have access to all the...
  9. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...
  10. Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium

in Windows 10 News
    Access now included in Office 365 Business and Business Premium: As businesses of all sizes come to realize the value of data analytics to inform decision-making, many are also discovering the need for database solutions like Microsoft Access to help collect, organize and share data, as well as create reports that deliver valuable...