Windows 10: Office 365 for Mac won’t stay signed in

Discus and support Office 365 for Mac won’t stay signed in in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Don’t know if anyone uses macs for office. I have 365 installed on my Mac and it’s been just fine for a good couple years. But lately it seems to be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Scottyboy99, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Office 365 for Mac won’t stay signed in

Don’t know if anyone uses macs for office. I have 365 installed on my Mac and it’s been just fine for a good couple years. But lately it seems to be intermittently signed out of my ms account when I turn the Mac on. No loss of functionality as far as I can tell ( I don’t use it much as prefer windows over Mac OS). Anyone else seeing the same, maybe a duff recent office update on Mac?

:)

Scottyboy99, Apr 26, 2018

2. reset with an account

Hi Daniel,

You could always use your Microsoft account to sign in to your PC. All you need to do is to set up your account settings. To do so, kindly follow the steps in this article:

Sign in with a Microsoft account
    . Regarding your concern with installing Office using your previous plan, are you pertaining to an Office 365 subscription? If yes, you can still use it, as long as your Microsoft account's subscription is still active. To
    learn how to reinstall Office 365, kindly refer to this article:
    Download and install or reinstall Office 365 or Office 2016 on a PC or Mac

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Apr 26, 2018
  3. BulldogXX Win User
Thema:

Office 365 for Mac won’t stay signed in

1. Office 365 for Mac won’t stay signed in - Similar Threads - Office 365 Mac

2. Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac: In this atypical year, many of us have discovered a new sense of appreciation for our computers as critical tools to get work done. Now more than ever, we are all looking for new ways to be productive on our laptops and desktops. At Microsoft, we are committed to delivering...
  3. Error : 80070005 - Office 365 signing error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Error : 80070005 - Office 365 signing error: Hi, I have recently faced a problem during my signing with office 365. [img] All the other non admin and admin account users in that computer can successfully sign in and only one admin account faces the challenge. installed windows 10 version is 1909 I have tried...
  4. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  5. Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in

Office 365 apps keep asking for sign in: I have registered Word, Excel 365 & Co to my Microsoft account. Since a few weeks, these apps show me signed out when I restart my PC. When I sign in using my Microsoft account UserID, I get logged in without being asked for a password. This happens on all my PCs. When I go...
  6. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  7. Office 365 for Mac is available on the Mac App Store

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 for Mac is available on the Mac App Store: Office empowers everyone to achieve more on any device. And Office loves Mac. We’re committed to delivering the power and simplicity of Office in an experience designed specifically for Mac, and we continue to make significant investments in the platform. Today, we’re excited...
  8. Office 365

Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...
  9. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: The first time it happened was yesterday. One User at the office had purchased a new laptop and I loaded our company Office 365 on it using their company email account that the license is tied to. They later added their Gmail account to Outlook and I think this is where the...
  10. Office 365 sign in issue

Office 365 sign in issue: Hi all, I had a message popup every time I loaded Outlook saying my password was about to expire in x days. When there was 3 days left I clicked on it and was asked to change my password, which I did. The next day a popup kept coming up asking for my password when I...