Windows 10: Office 365 gets Dictation & Immersive Reader gets Adverb highlighting

Discus and support Office 365 gets Dictation & Immersive Reader gets Adverb highlighting in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; School’s Out for Summer but the Learning Never Ends As teachers know, students enter the classroom with a wide range of learning styles, experiences,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Office 365 gets Dictation & Immersive Reader gets Adverb highlighting

Source: Dictation comes to Office 365 and Immersive Reader gets support for Adverb highlighting - Microsoft Tech Community - 202054

:)

Brink, Jun 12, 2018

2. Problems with upgrade to Windows 10. Reader app wont highlight text

Hi Chelsea,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Before I could provide you a solution, I would like to know the below information:

• When you try highlighting do you get any error message?
    Meanwhile I suggest you to try app troubleshooter, kindly follow the steps below:

a) Type troubleshooting in the Search Box present on the Task Bar.

b) Select Troubleshooting.

c) Select View all on the top left corner.

d) Run Windows Store App troubleshooter.

If the above method does not help then kindly reinstall the
    reader app.

To reinstall the reader app kindly follow the below steps:

• Right click on the reader app
    • Select uninstall
    • After uninstallation is finished kindly download the same from windows store

Kindly get back to us with the information and results to assist you better.

Niteshkumar1709, Jun 13, 2018
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Office 365 issues

I didn't say "The Office application." I said "Office applications," plural, such as Word, Excel, etc. If you don't see them, look in Programs and Features and see if Office 365 is listed.

JimWynne, Jun 13, 2018
Thema:

Office 365 gets Dictation & Immersive Reader gets Adverb highlighting

1. Office 365 gets Dictation & Immersive Reader gets Adverb highlighting - Similar Threads - Office 365 gets

2. OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use: I would like use OneNote's "Immersive Reader" function to create audio files for youtube scripts, limiting myself to the free voices. Am I permitted to proceed or are further steps necessary?...
  3. Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  4. Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  5. I can't get in to Office 365

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't get in to Office 365: I sent an invite to my son for my Office 365 account because we replaced his laptop. He accepted it and downloaded the program. However, he can't get anything to load because he gets sent in to the depths of hell with instructions that make no sense. I understand the complete...
  6. Getting office 365 authentication event errors, without having office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting office 365 authentication event errors, without having office 365: Hi,Windows 10, Image Version: 10.0.18363.1500I'm getting a regular stream of two Error events in my event log, both appearing every 7 seconds or so:Event 4, App-model Runtime: Cannot create the process for package Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPluginEvent 10001, DistributedCOM: Unable...
  7. Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive: October is Dyslexia Awareness Month, and also the 75th anniversary of National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM.) To mark the month of October, Microsoft has launched Dyslexia DecodEd, a 3-part webinar series with the goal to put the right information, tools and...
  8. Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements: [ATTACH]If Pictures are worth a thousand words to describe anything, Microsoft Edge is bringing a tool just for that. The tool — Picture Dictionary — […] This article Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements first appeared on...
  9. Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365: My temp folder (located under C:\Users\**USERNAME**\AppData\Local\Temp) is getting overloaded by - as it seems - Microsoft Office 365. There are several massive .log Files. Tried the clean-up feature on the Boot:C with zero success. Any recommendations?...
  10. New features come to Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 News
    New features come to Immersive Reader: Microsoft continues to build on our commitment to create inclusive learning environments, with tools that empower students of all abilities to work independently, efficiently, and confidently. Microsoft Learning Tools are free tools that implement proven techniques to improve...