Windows 10: Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

Discus and support Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Okay experts, does anyone have a way of installing office 365 on any drive except drive C, the boot drive? I want to install it on my D drive, which is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by nelsonsdavis, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

Okay experts, does anyone have a way of installing office 365 on any drive except drive C, the boot drive? I want to install it on my D drive, which is a mechanical drive, to save space on my C drive, which is an NVMe Samsung 960 EVO M.2 - 500 GB drive.

Thanks

:)

nelsonsdavis, Sep 25, 2018

2. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Sep 25, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

Windows 365 install on a new hard drive on the same computer?

Did you mean Office 365 as there is no Windows 365? If you meant Office 365, you can install only one C driver as installation will not give you the flexibility to choose this. This restriction is for Click to Run installations (retail versions have this,
    most likely you will have retail). In MSI (volume licensing) you have this flexibility to install on different drive.

People have claimed to found ways to install C2R versions of MS Office on different drives but the routes are dangerous and should be handled by a person well versed. Look into few answers here

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/...

E for Excel, Sep 25, 2018
  5. Zofra_A New Member
    I prefer Offline storages of emails. Office 365 store emails completely online, I now own "Mail Backup X" that backs up Outlook 365 directly to my drive. I can select my own drive to store the backups.

Zofra_A, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

1. Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive - Similar Threads - Office 365 install

2. How to install Office 365 on New Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Office 365 on New Windows11: >>How to install Office 365 on New Windows11<<I have it on one office computer and want t install it on a new computer. It is listed in my Microsoft account. Here is what I did.1. Clicked on the Window icon on the taskbar.2. Selected Home.3. Install Apps. this looked like it...
  3. How to install Office 365 on New Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Office 365 on New Windows11: >>How to install Office 365 on New Windows11<<I have it on one office computer and want t install it on a new computer. It is listed in my Microsoft account. Here is what I did.1. Clicked on the Window icon on the taskbar.2. Selected Home.3. Install Apps. this looked like it...
  4. Re-installation of Microsoft 365 Office resulted in external hard drives not being...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-installation of Microsoft 365 Office resulted in external hard drives not being...: My computer was running slowly especially Outlook which was taking forever to "synchronize folders" so I decided to uninstall and then re-install Microsoft 365. However, then the 4 external hard drives I have were not "recognized" by the computer. After trying various...
  5. Trouble installing Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Office 365: I am at my witz end because I cannot install office. I have even reinstalled windows and still no luck with this [bleep], and I have net access everywhere else on my PC.... i dont get it. I have already tried the following: Reinstalling windows - Clean install Remove...
  6. Office 365 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Install: I purchased a Surface Pro 6 today and along with it I bought Office 365. I went to install it however since I already have an Office Student account, I could not find anywhere to enter the product key for my new Office 365 program. Just want to make sure I get the full year...
  7. Installing Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Office 365: I am trying to install Office 365 Personal and keep getting an error message from the set up page. It says the sight is temporarily down for maintenance. Anyone know how long it will be down?...
  8. Different installers for Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Different installers for Office 365: I'm using an Office 365 ProPlus subscription provided by my institution. On the office download page, the default choice is an installer with the following filename: "Setup.X86.de-de_O365ProPlusRetail_[...]_TX_DB_b_64_" This seems to be for 32 bit office, though I'm not sure...
  9. Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive: Hi everyone, I've upgraded to 10 from W7, and I've had nothing but problems with it, so i'm concerned about the installation to a different SSD than the one I'm using, my mind is telling me it should be fine as the Upgrade happened all on the same hardware, but changing the...
  10. Office 365 Install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Install: How long does it normally take to install Office 365? I'm trying to install Office 365 and it's been over 10 minutes and all I get is spinning dots and the message "We're sorry for the wait. The page is taking longer to load than expected". I'm install through Edge. 31129

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 install different drive

2. install office 365 on different drive

3. how to install office 365 on separate hard drive

4. setup office 365 on other than c drive,
  5. office 365 install on different drive,
  6. install office 365 in different drive,
  7. install office 365 to a different drive,
  8. load office 365 different hard drive,
  9. how to install office365 on different drive,
  10. install office 365 C2r in different drive,
  11. how to install office 365 to a different hard drive windows central,
  12. installing office 365 on a different hard drive to that of the windows installation