Windows 10: Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

Discus and support Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Okay experts, does anyone have a way of installing office 365 on any drive except drive C, the boot drive? I want to install it on my D drive, which is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by nelsonsdavis, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

Okay experts, does anyone have a way of installing office 365 on any drive except drive C, the boot drive? I want to install it on my D drive, which is a mechanical drive, to save space on my C drive, which is an NVMe Samsung 960 EVO M.2 - 500 GB drive.

Thanks

:)

nelsonsdavis, Sep 25, 2018

2. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Sep 25, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

Windows 365 install on a new hard drive on the same computer?

Did you mean Office 365 as there is no Windows 365? If you meant Office 365, you can install only one C driver as installation will not give you the flexibility to choose this. This restriction is for Click to Run installations (retail versions have this,
    most likely you will have retail). In MSI (volume licensing) you have this flexibility to install on different drive.

People have claimed to found ways to install C2R versions of MS Office on different drives but the routes are dangerous and should be handled by a person well versed. Look into few answers here

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/ie/...

E for Excel, Sep 25, 2018
  5. Zofra_A New Member
    I prefer Offline storages of emails. Office 365 store emails completely online, I now own "Mail Backup X" that backs up Outlook 365 directly to my drive. I can select my own drive to store the backups.

Zofra_A, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

1. Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive - Similar Threads - Office 365 install

2. Installing Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Office 365: I am trying to install Office 365 Personal and keep getting an error message from the set up page. It says the sight is temporarily down for maintenance. Anyone know how long it will be down?...
  3. Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed: A question often asked is "I have an Office 365 subscription, on how many computers can I install Office desktop apps?". The answer is, it depends on the subscription plan. O365 Personal and O365 Home subscribers can install Office desktop applications on an unlimited number...
  4. Why CPU Utilization Is Different Among Different Hard Drives?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why CPU Utilization Is Different Among Different Hard Drives?: Hi all, I'm using Corel VideoStudio X8 Pro to edit video files. However, I've found an issue about the differences among the speed of exporting video using different external hard drives. When I use a 4T Western Digital external hard drive or a 4T Transcend external hard...
  5. installing to different drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing to different drive: I only use my c drive for windows. I want to install all other programs to my d drive in windows 10. how do I change the default drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-to-different-drive/80b5b159-c3aa-48a9-8e0d-da14a95c9482
  6. Different installers for Office 365

Different installers for Office 365: I'm using an Office 365 ProPlus subscription provided by my institution. On the office download page, the default choice is an installer with the following filename: "Setup.X86.de-de_O365ProPlusRetail_[...]_TX_DB_b_64_" This seems to be for 32 bit office, though I'm not sure...
  7. Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive: Hi everyone, I've upgraded to 10 from W7, and I've had nothing but problems with it, so i'm concerned about the installation to a different SSD than the one I'm using, my mind is telling me it should be fine as the Upgrade happened all on the same hardware, but changing the...
  8. Office 365 Install

Office 365 Install: How long does it normally take to install Office 365? I'm trying to install Office 365 and it's been over 10 minutes and all I get is spinning dots and the message "We're sorry for the wait. The page is taking longer to load than expected". I'm install through Edge. 31129
  9. Install Office 365 in place of Office 2010

Install Office 365 in place of Office 2010: On a different computer, I had a trial version of Office 365 installed. I purchased Office 2016 and uninstalled the trial 365 and installed Office 2016. However, Office 365 "remnants" mingled in with the Office 2016 installation and it was a mess getting it straightened out....
  10. moving hard drive to a differant laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving hard drive to a differant laptop: Dog knocked over my laptop and now it doesn't work. Removed the hard deive and bought a used laptop as the broken one. what do I need to due to get the hard drive to run in the new laptop 85006

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install office 365 on separate hard drive

2. setup office 365 on other than c drive

3. office 365 install on different drive

4. install office 365 in different drive,
  5. install office 365 to a different drive,
  6. load office 365 different hard drive,
  7. how to install office365 on different drive,
  8. install office 365 C2r in different drive,
  9. how to install office 365 to a different hard drive windows central,
  10. installing office 365 on a different hard drive to that of the windows installation