Windows 10: Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts

Discus and support Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've created a shortcut to the power button in my taskbar of Windows 11. The options for changing the icon are limited. Is there a way to use an icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rwto, Aug 11, 2022.

1. rwto Win User

Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts

I've created a shortcut to the power button in my taskbar of Windows 11. The options for changing the icon are limited. Is there a way to use an icon from Office 365 instead? I can't see a way to download that icon and the choose as the icon for the shortcut.Many thanks, Richard

:)

2. Desktop Shortcut Icons

Hi Mik-Dav,

The desktop shortcut created for a specific website should bear the website's actual logo. With what you've experienced, there could be something wrong with how the shortcut was created.

If you've created the shortcut by selecting Create shortcut, then we suggest that you try the other way, that is by dragging the website icon that appears in the address bar to your desktop. Follow these steps:

• Using Internet Explorer, access a website.
    • Once the website opens, you will see its icon in the address bar.
    • Click and drag the icon on your desktop.

The website shortcut bearing its actual logo should now be saved on your desktop.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Desktop Shortcut Icons

I tried using Edge that comes with the computer and I can see the logo you are talking about. When I try to drag it to the desktop you can see that I have it but as soon as I drop it the window opens rather than putting the shortcut icon on the desktop.

mik-dav 1500, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts

1. Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts - Similar Threads - Office 365 icons

2. Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 icons for desktop shortcuts: I've created a shortcut to the power button in my taskbar of Windows 11. The options for changing the icon are limited. Is there a way to use an icon from Office 365 instead? I can't see a way to download that icon and the choose as the icon for the shortcut.Many thanks,...
  3. Desktop, icons and shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop, icons and shortcuts.: What if I am rearranging the icons on my desktop screen continuously over a 100 times either by their name or by their size, will it corrupt my games and other files, icons and shortcuts on the desktop screen or change their actual file location? Will it affect my games,...
  4. Desktop, icons and shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop, icons and shortcuts.: What if I am rearranging the icons on my desktop screen continuously over a 100 times either by their name or by their size, will it corrupt my games and other files, icons and shortcuts on the desktop screen or change their actual file location? Plz help! .........
  5. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: In Windows 10 My icons have disappeared.The names of the items are still there and I can click on them to access the programme.But the icon pictures are not showing.I have done personalislation/Themes/desktop items but with no success.I have even done System Restore but no...
  6. Office 365 Colourful icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 365 Colourful icons: My Office 365 (including OneDrive) now have grey icons. Is there any way to restore them to their original colourful icons? Now it's horrible (I know it's because they are going to change the Start Menu, but please, don't break the actual one) submitted by /u/eneko613...
  7. Office 365 icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 icons: Hello there I am using Office 365 ProPlus because my school account,but I want to update icons. I tried to update Office 365 and when it's all complete, nothing changed. Before address Microsoft Community, I searched online about how to do it, even Microsoft Comunity....
  8. Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving Office icons to desktop AND creating Office Outlook 365: Ok so it isn't smart to ask two questions at once however -- I am. My HD recently died and i replaced it with a new SSD. The tech put Win 10 on it, I was running Win 8.1 which I more or less understood. This environment is so different, appears microsoft want to know...
  9. Office 365 icons are incomplete

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 icons are incomplete: Suddenly, the icons for word, outlook and excel have changed to be just blocks of color in Windows 10, Office 365. so is this a problem. If so, how do I fix it?...
  10. Desktop Shortcut Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Shortcut Icons: Hello, Recently I noticed some small icons added over my desktop shortcuts. The icons were always clean, I even managed to remove the arrows once. Now there is over them sort of couple of human figures, as on attached screenshot. How to remove it so the icons will be clean...