Windows 10: Office 365 is slowing down my computer at boot up

Discus and support Office 365 is slowing down my computer at boot up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft office 365 Proffesional plus for Home Use, i have win 10 with Avast free antivirus software, everytime i install your office... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JorgeMiranda2, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Office 365 is slowing down my computer at boot up

I purchased Microsoft office 365 Proffesional plus for Home Use, i have win 10 with Avast free antivirus software, everytime i install your office package my computer goes extremely slow while i try to boot up my PC. The only way to solve this, the fix that i found so far, is scanning my PC with avast boot-time scan, which gives me the error messages listed on the picture then after the scan ends, everything goes back to normal. Please i need help with this issue. (+everytime Avast stops a Mining Virus, it slows down my boot up again and i have to do the same process over and over to get the microsoft errors listed on the pic). HELP! Office 365 is slowing down my computer at boot up a1501e4f-1c3a-4398-868f-ea2e1103b109?upload=true.jpg

:)

JorgeMiranda2, Feb 11, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Office 365 is slowing down my computer at boot up

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Office 365 is slowing down my computer at boot up

1. Office 365 is slowing down my computer at boot up - Similar Threads - Office 365 slowing

2. Computer slows down when downloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer slows down when downloading: Hello When I am downloading something, like a game or video, my computer slows down. For example mouse begins to stutter, apps begin to non responsive, videos stop and buffer for several seconds, etc. I have latest drivers from manufacturer websites, have all Windows...
  3. Windows 10 very slow down to boot and start up loading

Windows 10 very slow down to boot and start up loading: My windows 10 device is very slow to boot and even the login page appears after few minutes of the power on. This was not the case earlier, not sure this happened due to the latest update. The startup app also taking lot of time to appear first time. Please help me solve the...
  4. certain programs slowing down computer

certain programs slowing down computer: how do i put certain programs on my windows 10 computer to sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/certain-programs-slowing-down-computer/46aad902-1d53-429f-8669-83475179aa5f
  5. Python.exe slowing computer down

Python.exe slowing computer down: I stupidly downloaded Plex for my videos and now it is slowing everything down. In tsk manager I notice multiple Python processes running. I am not a computer whiz so I don't know what to do. HELP...
  6. While installing Office 365, "officesetup.com" a tech window popped up and said my computer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    While installing Office 365, "officesetup.com" a tech window popped up and said my computer...: I was trying to load MS Office 365 (bought with computer at Christmas), I received a msg that there was a problem and program could not be down loaded. A chat window popped up and said a tech will call me. They did and while checking problem they advised my computer had...
  7. Computer slows down after use.

Computer slows down after use.: Hello. I have a problem. After a week or two, there was a Windows 10 update and I update it. After some use my computer is acting weird. I use it for 1-2h and it starts lagging and I cant do nothing unless I restart my computer. The older Windows 10 wasnt lagging at all. I...
  8. SOLUTION: Computer won't shut down / Boots up automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLUTION: Computer won't shut down / Boots up automatically: Hi Folks, I had been struggling with my Windows 10 install, my machine wouldn't go to sleep and booted itself up automatically. I have been trawling this forum and a few others and none of the advice worked. Yesterday the problem went away and I thought it might have...
  9. Computer shuts down on its own, then boots back up

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer shuts down on its own, then boots back up: This issue has only started today. I recently got a new motherboard, new CPU, and new memory. Everything had been working absolutely perfectly until today. While playing a game (SC2) my computer will abruptly shut down on its own, then re-boot after a few seconds. All the LED...
  10. Insider Slow build 16.0.7571.2006 for Office 2016 & Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Insider Slow build 16.0.7571.2006 for Office 2016 & Office 365: On November 17, 2016, we released the November feature update for Office 2016 to our Office Insider Slow audience. To get the update immediately, open any Office 2016 app and choose File > Account > Update Options > Update Now. After you install the update, you should be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avast reports office 365 slowing down computer

2. office 365 slowing my computer

3. Is Office 365 slowing down my HP Desktop ?

4. microsoft 365 en us slowing my computer,
  5. microsoft office 365 slowing down computer