Windows 10: Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in

Discus and support Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm working for a business with 1500 users and we using office 365 on our environment. for like now 3 months we repeatedly receive the activation... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by souf07, Mar 28, 2019.

1. souf07 Win User

Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in

I'm working for a business with 1500 users and we using office 365 on our environment.

for like now 3 months we repeatedly receive the activation window.

This is very strange because every user has a validated license.

The activation windows is giving the following message;

Please use your email adres to activate your office 365 license

after prompt the mail adres user user can use office 365 again.

Do you guys ever had a similar situation in your environment?

thanks in advance !

Soufyan

:)

souf07, Mar 28, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows 10 License will expire - after ceasing to use Office 365

Hi Matt,

This can a compatibility issue between your Windows 10 and Office 365. For us to help you with this concern, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check the reply of MVP Andre Da Costa on this

thread
    and perform the steps given to see if there will be any changes on your Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in

Office 365

Hi

Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal....

Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in [​IMG]

If I go to account options in Outlook

Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in [​IMG]

I did click on the above and auto renewal is turned on, and I started a chat with support who also say it is activated... He did suggest doing a re-install but that did not work.... and I tried logging out/in of Office

Could there be an issue with Microsoft servers? It seemed to have appeared all of a sudden

Stuart

stuarttunstall, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in

1. Office 365 license pop up window repeatedly appears when users log in - Similar Threads - Office 365 license

2. Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...: Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of either restart or postpone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-there-be-any-event-logged-into-event-loggers/98ec256e-2d4c-4732-bfc3-83aa237e65f5
  3. Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...: Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of either restart or postpone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-there-be-any-event-logged-into-event-loggers/98ec256e-2d4c-4732-bfc3-83aa237e65f5
  4. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows OS and office 365 licensing.: I want to buy licenses for Windows 10 OS and office 365 for one of my clients which is spread accross US and Asia region. If i buy this licenses in bulk from US and use this licenses in Asia pacific region , is it allowed ?...
  5. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows OS and office 365 licensing.: I want to buy licenses for Windows 10 OS and office 365 for one of my clients which is spread accross US and Asia region. If i buy this licenses in bulk from US and use this licenses in Asia pacific region , is it allowed ?...
  6. Windows OS and office 365 licensing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Office 365 modules repeatedly, consistently corrupted

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 modules repeatedly, consistently corrupted: Office 365 Home/Windows 10.0.18363 Build 18363 Approximately every one to three months Outlook/Word/Excel will not load and I have to reinstall. This time, Excel still loads with Outlook and Word failing. Although MS has made the reinstall (uninstall, modify, 2nd option) a...
  8. Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 and Office 365 Licensing: I volunteered (got roped into) restoring old computers that are being distributed to non-profit, charitable organizations in particular "mission churches" in the U.S. These are churches that serve impoverished communities. The computers are donated. I have installation...
  9. Browser repeatedly popping up.

in Browsers and Email
    Browser repeatedly popping up.: Howdy! I am a new member here,so excuse me if I post on the wrong section about my problem. Basically I currently have windows 10 for around a year,and had no problems whatsoever.However,I booted my laptop today only to come across a very annoying issue indeed,which...
  10. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...