Windows 10: Office 365 May news - exciting new value coming with new Surface Pro

Discus and support Office 365 May news - exciting new value coming with new Surface Pro in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier today, Microsoft announced the availability of Surface Studio, Laptop and Hololens in China along with the new Surface Pro and Surface Pen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 365 May news - exciting new value coming with new Surface Pro

Source: Office 365 May news - exciting new value coming with the new Surface Pro - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, May 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Mouse and keyboard lag

Me too, brand new Surface Pro 4, nothing installed but Office 365 started the moment Anniversary Update finished, I will be rolling back tomorrow. I bought the Surface Pro 4 because I was having problems with my DELL XPS 9350 after the update and it is in
    for service.!

This is bad news, especially since this is Microsoft own product!

RickDe Coyte, May 22, 2017
  3. How to wake computer from sleep when you recieve emails form Ofiice 365

my surface pro does not wake on receiving email in office 365, are there some settings I need to change?

Office 365 in windows 10 surface pro- Original Title

angie wood, May 22, 2017
Thema:

Office 365 May news - exciting new value coming with new Surface Pro

1. Office 365 May news - exciting new value coming with new Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Office 365 May

2. New to Microsoft 365 in May 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in May 2019: This month, we’re introducing new tools to help simplify compliance, app updates to boost productivity, and features to foster secure, collaborative user experiences. Here’s a look at what’s new in May. Updates from Microsoft Build to help develop people-centered...
  3. New Outlook as part of Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Outlook as part of Office 365: I purchased a new computer and transferred my old files and programs. I had it about a week and was ready my emails on the new system. Then I had to 'activate' the new MS Outlook (Office) to maintain the service, so I paid my subscription. Now I cannot access my email...
  4. New Insertable Icons in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Insertable Icons in Office 365: We’re here today with another example of how the feedback you provide directly impacts the development of Office! When we first added Icons to Office, we got tons of great feedback that people loved them! You used them to add visual flare to your documents and...
  5. New Updates for Surface Pro - May 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Updates for Surface Pro - May 24: We’ve released new updates for Surface Pro devices running Windows 10 Version 1709 and above. These updates include new drivers for Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Manager, Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Power Participant, and Intel(R) Dynamic...
  6. Office 365 October news—exciting new value coming to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 October news—exciting new value coming to Windows 10: Today, Microsoft announced the Windows 10 Creators Update coming in early 2017, as well as stunning new devices: Surface Studio, Surface Dial and Surface Book with Performance Base. At our event today, Satya Nadella, Terry Myerson and Panos Panay showcased innovations to the...
  7. What’s new—Office 365 Video

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new—Office 365 Video: Office 365 Video provides you a single tool for uploading, sharing and playing back videos anywhere on your company intranet—whether you use SharePoint Online and/or SharePoint Server on-premises. “It was difficult to find information in our original intranet. The Office...
  8. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
  9. New Office 365 App Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    New Office 365 App Launcher: We are introducing a number of changes to Office 365 in the web to simplify and personalize the user experiences for you and your users. The new Office 365 app launcher will be rolling out over the next couple months. Here's an early look on how it'll work so you can...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...