Windows 10: Office 365 messages stuck in outbox

Discus and support Office 365 messages stuck in outbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My emails get stuck in outbox They have no attachments Tried sending using f1 button within outbox and rebooting Looked up Office help and used the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MalcolmMaxwell1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Office 365 messages stuck in outbox

My emails get stuck in outbox They have no attachments Tried sending using f1 button within outbox and rebooting Looked up Office help and used the Outlook program with no success

:)

MalcolmMaxwell1, Oct 20, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct this. I've run scans with Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing shows up.

Here are some screenshots.

Office 365 messages stuck in outbox [​IMG]

Office 365 messages stuck in outbox [​IMG]

fireberd, Oct 20, 2019
  3. 6233 Message stuck in outbox

Firmware v03.70

I can send/receive messages ok, but there is a message stuck in my outbox.

If I try to open the Outbox it says "Operation failed. Try again"

If I try to delete messages from the Outbox it says "Error Occurred - deletion not complete".

I have tried removing sim card and battery.

Any suggestions as to how to clear this please?

barbary_coaster, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Office 365 messages stuck in outbox

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Office 365 messages stuck in outbox

1. Office 365 messages stuck in outbox - Similar Threads - Office 365 messages

2. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  3. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  4. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows Mail which I vastly prefer to Outlook however on one of my accounts I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created. The account is through my business domain provider.Restarting my computer allows the message to send but I...
  5. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows Mail which I vastly prefer to Outlook however on one of my accounts I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created. The account is through my business domain provider.Restarting my computer allows the message to send but I...
  6. Mail stuck in outbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  7. Mail stuck in outbox

Mail stuck in outbox: Hi! I am using Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20858.0 and my outgoing messages keep getting stuck in the Outbox and numerous blank draft message pile up. Any suggestions?...
  8. "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Problem with Office 365 Subscription" Message: I'm getting these rather irritating messages on my laptop: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Problem is, if I click on "Go to my account" or "Fix", it doesn't tell me anythings useful. Background: I've just retired as an IT trainer, so I cancelled my Office 365 subscription. I did...
  9. Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox

in Browsers and Email
    Unknown message stuck in Outlook 2016 outbox: The last two days I've noticed when I start Outlook (I have Office 365) it tries to send a message but fails and error code 0x800CCC0F is generated (see screen shots). If I send an e-mail, the e-mail is sent but whatever is stuck also tries to send. Not sure how to correct...
  10. emails stuck in outbox

in Browsers and Email
    emails stuck in outbox: I have been using windows 10 since September and also had a new hard drive fitted. I also moved over to sky from Tiscali. During the last 3 weeks there has been a total of 9 e mails stuck in my outbox and I have no idea why or how to make them go.. Any ideas please? 73515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does office 365 show outbox in outlook