Windows 10: Office 365 not activating

Discus and support Office 365 not activating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I went through my Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions and to deactivate some old computers and accidentally deactivated my Surface Pro. Now I can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JerryW214, Aug 10, 2020.

1. JerryW214 Win User

Office 365 not activating

I went through my Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions and to deactivate some old computers and accidentally deactivated my Surface Pro. Now I can't get it to reactivate. I sign in and it tell me my subscription is not licensed. I even shared my service with another email address and attempted to sign in with it and no good. My subscription is paid up so there should not be a problem but...

Thanks in advance for the help

:)

JerryW214, Aug 10, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements Office

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/788745

Brink, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Office 365 not activating

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Office 365 not activating

1. Office 365 not activating - Similar Threads - Office 365 activating

2. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  3. Office 365 and Windows Activation Issue...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 and Windows Activation Issue...: First time here, so hopefully I can explain my issue with ease. So here is what's happening:During the holidays, I haven't touched a single office app, and since yesterday, whenever I tried launching an Office App, lets say Word or Excel, an error occurs after I launch it. I...
  4. Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365: I am very unhappy with 365 that I now have to pay for. When Windows 7 got dumped I bought a copy of Windows 10, downloaded it and could manage OK. I only use Outlook and Word. and Outlook is run by frontier.com Then Windows 10 blew up my computer, Microsoft Tech Support...
  5. Office 365 Activation

Office 365 Activation: Just purchased Office 365, payment accepted and install successful However, when I open a doc Word, Excel I get the message that activation is needed by 5/28/20. Pressing the Activate button causes the 'confirm your account window' to be displayed. Pressing Next clears...
  6. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  7. Activation of Office 365

Activation of Office 365: I am trying to setup my new office 365. I am at the stage of confirming my accout. However I cannot enter the Country or Region as it only provides for one country. Please advise....
  8. Cannot activate Office 365

Cannot activate Office 365: Hi, I recently bought an office 365 key from Costco and it gave me the link to setup office online in which I enter the product key, which I did, then it loads forever on Select your country/region and I can't move on with the activation process. Any help would be...
  9. How to Activate Office 365 on Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Activate Office 365 on Laptop?: I have purchased Office 365 over the Internet. Office 365 Personal Issue has been installed but not Activated. I am receiving messages that I must have my Office 365 activated within two days. I can use the Office 365 modules (i.e. Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc.)...
  10. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...