Windows 10: Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface

Discus and support Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep trying to use my new Office 365 email on my Mail app on the Surface and it keeps telling me it can't find the settings. I then try and use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ashley Beland, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface

I keep trying to use my new Office 365 email on my Mail app on the Surface and it keeps telling me it can't find the settings. I then try and use the Mail settings use for POP3 settings and it just errors for me.

:)

Ashley Beland, Jan 19, 2021

2. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jan 19, 2021
  3. RCoon Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface

Mail App don't sync after upgrade to Office 365 and Exchange in the Cloud

Hi Erik,

Since your client recently upgraded to Office 365 and Exchange in the cloud, have you considered removing your account and adding it again in Mail App? To do this, follow the steps provided in this

article
    . It’s possible that the old configuration is causing syncing issues with your Mail App.

Let us know if removing and adding your account in Mail resolves your concern.

Genevieve Cri, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface

1. Office 365 not syncing with Mail app on Surface - Similar Threads - Office 365 syncing

2. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  3. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  4. Mail app not syncing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  5. Mail app not syncing.

Mail app not syncing.: The mail app used to be working normally with my imap account, but I recently wanted to change the sync history to infinite so I can access old mail from the app. The sync settings is greyed out I was using imap, not pop3, that shouldn't be a problem.I followed the...
  6. Office 365 Apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Apps not working: My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-apps-not-working/bc7509b6-e315-4742-b997-508e8e2ef803
  7. mail app sync

mail app sync: I posted a question about my mail app not syncing earlier and was asked for additional information. The mail app that I am using is the Windows 10 app. It is not syncing with my business Outlook account in Office 365. This seemed to occur after an update. I am not sure...
  8. Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Import Office 365 Global Address List into Windows Mail App.: When using Office 365 cloud for company email, the address list does not show up as default list within the Windows Mail App. I can search for a contact and then select the company address list and see the contact but is there a way for the address list contacts to show...
  9. Mail App not Syncing Mail

Mail App not Syncing Mail: I recently got a new laptop and logged into my outlook account on the default windows 10 account and it wont sync any recent emails, just emails from May 2018 and before. So could someone please help!!!...
  10. Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad

Mail App shows Get Office 365 ad: Has anyone else seen the Get Office 365 (lower left bottom below folders) ad in Windows Mail app version 17.9126.21055.0? Microsoft is leaving no stone un-turned. 106608