Windows 10: Office 365 now with improved brand customization

Discus and support Office 365 now with improved brand customization in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In today’s modern workplace, people use many different apps, services, and tools to identify what’s their most important work to complete. Valuable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Office 365 now with improved brand customization

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...nd/ba-p/620120

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 21, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, May 21, 2019
  3. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, May 21, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Office 365 now with improved brand customization - Similar Threads - Office 365 improved

2. Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improving Office apps experience for Mac: In this atypical year, many of us have discovered a new sense of appreciation for our computers as critical tools to get work done. Now more than ever, we are all looking for new ways to be productive on our laptops and desktops. At Microsoft, we are committed to delivering...
  3. Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Customer Experience and Telemetry Dashboard: Office 365 has Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and Telemetry Dashboard Log. Are these features enabled by default? If so, do I need them enabled or can I turn them off? I am pretty sure they can be disabled in the group policy editor and/or registry editor....
  4. Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office: With school back in session and work schedules ramping up, this time of year can be hectic. So it’s the perfect moment to highlight app updates and enhancements that help you work more productively—with the flexibility and mobility that modern life demands. We’re committed to...
  5. Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements: Since launching Office 365 to consumers, we have heard feedback from customers about the challenges in installing and using their office subscription across multiple devices. The first step in addressing this issue happened in October 2018, increasing a single user’s device...
  6. New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New tools at Office.com for improved productivity in Office 365: Modern workers are always looking for ways to be more productive, but in today’s always connected world filled with infinite distractions, it is hard to stay focused, find what you are looking for and determine where to get started doing your most important work. Office.com...
  7. Now no office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Now no office 365: Has anIyone experienced irregularities while upgrading to w10. I was subscribed to office 365 before the switch and now noticed there's NOTHING. What happened and who do I lean on with my complaint? Any advice and or experience would be an assist. Thanks bill 21228
  8. Announcing Customer Lockbox for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Customer Lockbox for Office 365: As a cloud services provider, we recognize that organizations understandably want to have full control over access to their content stored in cloud services. Today at RSA, we announced Customer Lockbox for Office 365, a new capability designed to provide customers with...
  9. Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers

in Windows 10 News
    Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers: This year at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, Microsoft presented several new product capabilities that extend the Microsoft 365 solution set—including a greater emphasis on cloud-first technologies. Visio Online is one of Microsoft’s newest solutions that further...
  10. Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers

in Windows 10 News
    Public Preview for Office 365 commercial customers: Following the launch of Microsoft Forms in Education last summer, we heard from businesses that they need an easy-to-use tool for creating surveys, quizzes and polls. Today, we’re rolling out the public preview of Microsoft Forms to our Office 365 commercial subscribers, so...