Windows 10: Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user

Discus and support Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Up front, I do not (yet) have a license on Office 365, just on 2016. If I would subscribe to Office 365 Premium, I would be entitled to a maximum of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tfwul, Oct 28, 2018.

1. tfwul Win User

Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user

Up front, I do not (yet) have a license on Office 365, just on 2016.

If I would subscribe to Office 365 Premium, I would be entitled to a maximum of 6TB OneDrive space.

However..., that would then be limited to 1TB per person.

If I am the only one using 365, then I guess there is, regretfully, no way to get the additional 5TB, because it is limited to just me - 1 user.
    (Using Office 365 on both a laptop and pc)

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks.

:)

tfwul, Oct 28, 2018

2. 2 SEPARATE CHARGES for Office 365 and OneDrive Premium?

$7.95 for Microsoft onedrive premium 1TB storage and $9.04 for office 365...

KevinSabiston, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 users OneDrive storage will be cut to 1TB on March 1

Brink, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user

1. Office 365 - OneDrive - 6TB - but 1TB per user - Similar Threads - Office 365 OneDrive

2. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  3. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365: I'm TOTALLY SICK of OneDrive and File Explorer and somewhat of Office 365. Yesterday I downloaded a file created by Microsoft SetupProd_OffScrub.exe that was supposed to auto remove and clean up Office 365. I was tired of Office not showing me or allowing me to choose where...
  4. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  5. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....
  6. duplicate users in office 365 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    duplicate users in office 365 account: in my office 365 account there are two duplicate users - how do i delete one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/duplicate-users-in-office-365-account/03236fdd-3c5c-4d9b-9797-0bcf38f18669
  7. Office 365 multiple users

Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...
  8. Office 365 - 79,99$ per for 5 users?

Office 365 - 79,99$ per for 5 users?: Hi there, My office 365 personal is expiring soon. I compared prices and notice that it cost 59.99$ for one person, or 79.99% for 5 users (15$ per person). Is there any discount for one person? It just looks too expensive when I compare to 5 persons *Confused 86121
  9. New Expiring Links feature for OneDrive Premium users with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Expiring Links feature for OneDrive Premium users with Office 365: Microsoft has released, without any official statement, a new feature called Expiring Links to OneDrive Premium subscribers. As can be seen from the images, an extra option is now available in the Share interface on OneDrive web, which allows the setting of a period of days...
  10. Office 365 users OneDrive storage will be cut to 1TB on March 1

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 users OneDrive storage will be cut to 1TB on March 1: Back in late October of 2014, Microsoft made a bold promise. The company said that all Office 365 subscribers would have unlimited OneDrive storage bundled into their subscriptions. After rolling out unlimited storage to some users and expanded storage to others, the firm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive 6tb

2. onedrive 6tb for one user

3. onedrive 6tb how to combine the tb

4. family one drive not showing 6TB,
  5. my onedrive does not show 1T,
  6. microsoft onedrive says i have 6tb of storage,
  7. how does the one drive 6tb license work,
  8. with Office 365 can you share the 6tb storage,
  9. one drive personal users 6 tb,
  10. one drive personal 6 TB for 6 users,
  11. PREMUIM ONE DRIVE 6TB CAN IT BE FOR ONE USER,