Windows 10: Office 365 Outlook email accounts

Discus and support Office 365 Outlook email accounts in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by scopio, Jun 9, 2020.

1. scopio Win User

Office 365 Outlook email accounts

I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc.
    If I share my Office 365 Personal account on a second laptop will the other person see my Outlook account emails or can the other person have their own Outlook email account separate to mine?

:)

scopio, Jun 9, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

Kari, Jun 9, 2020
  4. mrje1 Win User

Outlook 2016 Manual Email Account Setup, Office 365 option? & Crashes

Hello Everyone,

I am setting up my email accounts in Outlook 2016. I always do a manual setup and on my outlook.com email accounts, I use Exchange ActiveSync.

My questions are this.

1. What is this new option of selecting Office 365 and when would I use this option?
    2. When I did select the Office 365 option and pressed next my outlook would crash, any fix?
    3. What is the best selection to choose from when setting up my outlook.com account that would be great for automatically syncing with my calendar etc. on outlook.com or apple etc.?

Thank you very much for any help and assistance.

mrje1, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Office 365 Outlook email accounts - Similar Threads - Office 365 Outlook

2. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  3. Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop email spam and phishing Outlook Office 365: I am getting a ton of phishing emails on .msn email account. I use Outlook with Office 365. My junk email setting level is on High, and I have "Warn me about suspicious domain names.... " box checked. I have yet to see a warning even though almost all spam is from obviously...
  4. Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  5. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  6. Trouble Getting Emails to Download to Outlook (Office 365)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trouble Getting Emails to Download to Outlook (Office 365): I added a family member as an additional user to my desktop computer. I was able to set up their email in Microsoft Exchange, but am having trouble getting email messages to download to outlook, in Office 365. I did not have any trouble when I set my email up several months...
  7. Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook Email Scam Microsoft Office 365 user: I got the following email which appears to be a scam of some sort. Does anyone know anything about this? I inadvertently clicked the link but then immediately shut down my computer why I realized what I just did. The link is actually to .... http://bit.do/egqfi...
  8. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  9. Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Backing Up And Importing Email Accounts For Outlook 2016 In Office 365: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 on a Dell XPS-17 L702X. I recently cloned, using Acronis TI 2018, my factory installed 500GB primary drive onto a newly purchased 1TB drive. I'm now going to reset the OS. I don't mind reinstalling most application after a reset or clean install...
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...