Windows 10: Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

Discus and support Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Larbol, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Larbol Win User

Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive

Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain accounts. All can be set up and work from the new Mail App. Have run online repair of Office 365 and rebooted to no avail, anyone any ideas

This is the exact problem from another's old post. The resolution of SFC / scannow did not show any errors on my computer. It is a new build and the day I added email accounts everything worked and the next I could receive but when I try to send it errors with a 0x800ccc0f code.

:)

Larbol, Dec 27, 2018
  2. jsel Win User

Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10

Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain accounts. All can be set up and work from the new Mail App. Have run online repair of Office 365 and rebooted to no avail, anyone any ideas

3. Obi1 Win User
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

Well after pulling my hair out looking at various forums and resolutions to this problem I can confirm that sfc/scannow fixed the issue for me! I have no idea what the tool is or what it did - I just typed sfc/scannow on the admin command line (note: not just the standard command line) and went to bed. I woke up to find a message saying some files were fixed and my Outlook 2013 Outbox empty - Cheers Miked

I had upgraded to Windows 10 on my new Acer notebook (Model R3-131T) installed Office 365 when I came across the issue. Outlook 2013 refused to send any mail using the IMAP Gmail account. The test messages that Outlook sends when setting up the email account worked fine but anything I tried to send just got stuck in the Outbox resulting in an error message. Anyway I can now send email from my notebook to my heart's content!

4. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 365 outlook will not send message to gmail accounts but receive - Similar Threads - Office 365 outlook

2. not able to receive or send email on outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to receive or send email on outlook 365: Have not been able to end or receive email on windows 10 for 3 days nowcan anyone help?Gmail works fine and so please if you send info send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Client can't send gmail messages from @outlook: This is kind of confusing to explain, and because of that I can't find anything online about it. Years ago I forwarded my gmail account to an outlook account and then I could set the @gmail.com address as the default "from" email address when using outlook, both online and...
  4. Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook no longer sending/receiving from Gmail.: I have been using Outlook on a Windows 10 PC for several years without any issues. Last week Outlook ceased sending/receiving from my Gmail account. Emails to be sent sit in the Outbox. If I use webmail, I can see emails in my InBox but they are not being downloaded to...
  5. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  6. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  7. Office 365 send / receive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 send / receive: I have a send/receive error for office 365 and can't get new email. I am still able to get the gmail on phone but not in outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-send-receive/4ba65f7d-1ec1-4207-acc2-b760f89dc740"
  8. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...
  9. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office 365 not receiving gmail

2. error message when transferring my yahoo contacts to my outlook email account language:en

3. outlook not sending to gmail accounts

4. gmail wont send and recieve outlook 365,
  5. outlook 2013 not sending emails after update to windows 10 1903,
  6. Gmail and office365 send and recive problems,
  7. offcie 365 outlook cannot receives some emails cannot send emails to gmail accounts,
  8. canoot send or receive gmail account message on outlook,
  9. officem365nnot receiving all my gmail messages,
  10. outlook 365 receiving but not sending gmail,
  11. 365 office will not send gmail