Windows 10: Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

Discus and support Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mcmv95, Dec 22, 2020.

1. mcmv95 Win User

Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to Mouse mode)...

Can you help point me to the right direction? Unsure if issue is visible through these screenshots but it's basically bigger than what I had before. Thanks a lot.Attachment 311698
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed? [​IMG]

:)

mcmv95, Dec 22, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Random zooming/magnifying Windows 10

Despite following directions, I cannot stop my HP Pavilion x360 from randomly zooming in and magnifying my screen. I've gone to settings,

disabled the magnifier, watched simplistic youtube videos...over and over.

Suggestions? It's driving me nuts.

AmyLesemann, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

1. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed? - Similar Threads - Office 365 Ribbons

2. Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.: On one HP laptop, when I do the two-finger pinch/zoom gesture on any browser, it will magnify what the page. They I can scroll swipe around the zoomed-in page, seeing everything larger.On the other Dell 5580 laptop when I pinch/zoom, it will increase the zoom level of the...
  3. Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad pinch to zoom - increase zoom level vs magnify page.: On one HP laptop, when I do the two-finger pinch/zoom gesture on any browser, it will magnify what the page. They I can scroll swipe around the zoomed-in page, seeing everything larger.On the other Dell 5580 laptop when I pinch/zoom, it will increase the zoom level of the...
  4. Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365: I downloaded a file but, when I try to open it I am directed to the Microsoft subscription page. I just purchased my subscription 8 months ago. or it ask me to choose how I want to open it but none of the options work....
  5. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?: Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to...
  6. Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365: I am very unhappy with 365 that I now have to pay for. When Windows 7 got dumped I bought a copy of Windows 10, downloaded it and could manage OK. I only use Outlook and Word. and Outlook is run by frontier.com Then Windows 10 blew up my computer, Microsoft Tech Support...
  7. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  8. Office Ribbon Size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Ribbon Size: About two weeks ago, I think along with an automatic update, the ribbon in all my office apps, word, excel, access, got HUGE with tons of empty space between icons. Whats the deal? Why the sudden change? I have searched for hours on google to see how to change it back, it was...
  9. Office 365 and new Outlook simplified ribbon

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 and new Outlook simplified ribbon: Well, if you’re using Outlook for a while, then you will be familiar with Outlook ribbon - contains all of the options and commands that you use to accomplish tasks in Outlook. For example, you can click buttons on the ribbon to create a new email, delete emails, open a new...
  10. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...