Windows 10: Office 365 switching to Pro automatically!

Discus and support Office 365 switching to Pro automatically! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I bought and installed Office 365 on my laptop. But when I open Powerpoint, it's Office Professional version. I need 365, because that's the one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mahya_O, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Mahya_O Win User

Office 365 switching to Pro automatically!

Hi,

I bought and installed Office 365 on my laptop. But when I open Powerpoint, it's Office Professional version. I need 365, because that's the one with the "design ideas" feature. Tried to uninstall and reinstall it again, but didn't work. what should I do?

Thanks in advance

:)

Mahya_O, Jan 20, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 20, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Office 365

Hi Crystal

Open a blank document in Word

Go to File - Account

What version of Microsoft Office 365 are you licensed to?

If that is Office 365 Home, you can simply go online on any device you are logged into and install Office, your licence covers all your devices:

Go to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in, on that page locate your Office licence and click Install

If that is Office 365 Personal, you need to move to Office 365 Home

Here are the steps to do that . . .

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/switch...

DaveM121, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Office 365 switching to Pro automatically!

Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration

Office 365 is the most popular email client developed by Microsoft. Office 365 provides a lot of functionality for users, so many organizations are switching their user accounts to Office 365.

An example of this is large companies switching from their email systems to Exchange Online to improve their low-cost efficiency To get the most out of with.

Using Lotus Notes is much harder than in Office 365. Therefore, it is not much beneficial for new and non-technical users. IBM Notes has a very high maintenance fee. Therefore, many Lotus Notes users are willing to migrate to Office 365. So it is not easy
    to know which software is reliable, I suggest users use
    NSF to Office 365 migration
    tool. It is reliable and a popular solution for exporting note data to O365.

• It easily exports all Lotus Notes data in Office 365 with the complete database.
    • It easily transfers data from IBM Notes to Office 365 with emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
    • It also maintains data accuracy, data integrity, and folder structure after the conversion.
    • It is an independent solution to NSF to Office 365 migration.
    • It supports to export Lotus Notes data into Office 365 mailboxes like- Primary, In-place Archive, Shared, and Group Mailboxes.

Get More Info read the blog-
      Import lotus notes to office 365

RudeWarner, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Office 365 switching to Pro automatically!

1. Office 365 switching to Pro automatically! - Similar Threads - Office 365 switching

2. Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365: I downloaded a file but, when I try to open it I am directed to the Microsoft subscription page. I just purchased my subscription 8 months ago. or it ask me to choose how I want to open it but none of the options work....
  3. office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 365: Does the Office 2019 upgrade on windows 10 machine remove the microsoft analysis services? C:\Program Files\Microsoft Analysis Services\AS OLEDB\140\msolap.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/8847e567-fa73-49a8-a338-f749075de7a3
  4. Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365: I am very unhappy with 365 that I now have to pay for. When Windows 7 got dumped I bought a copy of Windows 10, downloaded it and could manage OK. I only use Outlook and Word. and Outlook is run by frontier.com Then Windows 10 blew up my computer, Microsoft Tech Support...
  5. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  6. office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office 365: i have purchased office personal and do not have a clue what to do with it or start it, you have taken payment and i can not find it anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/238d8691-2530-49d6-9233-1657530cc4a9"
  7. In Jan. 2019 Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus automatically installed and the default Office....

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Jan. 2019 Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus automatically installed and the default Office....: I have Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 installed on my computer. I noticed in January 2019 that Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus en-us was then installed and now the default office program. I don't know why it was installed. I would like to use my Home and Student...
  8. Office 365 automatic update disabled!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 automatic update disabled!: Recently found that Office 365 update, "This product will not be updated". Upon further check, found that there is a registry entry that disabled the update. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\policies\microsoft\office\16.0\common\OfficeUpdate DWORD: EnableAutomaticUpdates Values:...
  9. Office 365 automatic update disabled!

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 automatic update disabled!: Recently found that Office 365 update, "This product will not be updated". Upon further check, found that there is a registry entry that disabled the update. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\policies\microsoft\office\16.0\common\OfficeUpdate DWORD: EnableAutomaticUpdates Values:...
  10. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...